Thanks Michael- LPM

Sporty Guy

Thanks Michael Parker at (LPM) on diagnosing & fixing my headlight's problem. This has been an issue for quite sometime and very glad to finally get it resolve. Looking forward to bringing vet in to get a catback system put on someday.

Oh,come on now, you can't tease us like that!! What was ultimately the issue and the fix? Paging Mr. Parker :bang

LPM rocks and now that Mr. Parker is there it only gets better!!! {/brown nosing}

Thanks Michael Parker at (LPM) on diagnosing & fixing my headlight's problem. This has been an issue for quite sometime and very glad to finally get it resolve. Looking forward to bringing vet in to get a catback system put on someday.

Thank you for the kind words. I hope you found our commitment to ensuring you understood the how and why of the issue informative. My team and I are committed to your complete satisfaction both today and in the future.

I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.

Oh,come on now, you can't tease us like that!! What was ultimately the issue and the fix? Paging Mr. Parker :bang

There were some clearance and adjustment issues. The ultimate fix is going to be a part manufactured for LPM that C5 folks will line up for, especially if they have experienced headlight headaches.

More on that once we have a patent application.

That's what I'm talkin about ..... way to go Parker .... serious made simple ...... Posted Image dude !!!

Damn, I love hows and whys, I shoulda stuck my nose in that conversation. :troll Sporty Guy, your C5 sure is spotless, she's a beaut! :thumbs