Corvette's on Bondurant #2

Cross

Looks like its happening again as promises October 26th and 27th, Cheyenne and I found it while looking at possibilities for our Honeymoon after the wedding in October. Thought we should share it here since a few members might like to join us in going.

Corvettes on Bondurant
Posted Image

ACE Holes Attending:

Elliott & Cheyenne -- Cross -- Tucson

Motor & Stacey -- AZMotorhead -- Phoenix?

Crash & Kelly -- Crash Test Dummy -- Phoenix?

Donna -- Chameleon -- Phoenix

?? -- Z51FITR -- Phoenix?

?? -- VetteSthetics -- Phoenix?

?? -- HarleyPat -- Phoenix?

Ryan and Kelly -- Crash Test -- Tempe

Dan -- DMB -- Scottsdale

The Maybe Crew:

Z O Sick -- Tony -- Phoenix

?? -- Desert Dawg -- Phoenix?

?? -- Drewstien -- Phoenix?

Kyle -- ??

?? -- WickedFastVette -- Phoenix?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cross

• Azmotorhead

• Chameleon

• Crash Test Dummy

I paid for Cheyenne and I last week as well, this will be one of our Honeymoon treats for one another we are really excited to take part again!

Azmotorhead

How/where did you pay?? All I'm seeing is the signup up for notifications. Cant see anything on the site on where to actually register

I called Lisa at Bondurant she put me in touch with someone else there I am horrible with names so I forgot who but he took my payment.

Crash Test Dummy

Brenan Jiran bjiran@bondurant.com Tell him Ryan Labadie gave you the info, thanks. My wife and I are signed up and paid for. I cant wait to see her on the track in the Vette. Any other women going to come out? Kelly needs someone to hang out with.

Brenan Jiran

bjiran@bondurant.com

Tell him Ryan Labadie gave you the info, thanks.

My wife and I are signed up and paid for. I cant wait to see her on the track in the Vette. Any other women going to come out? Kelly needs someone to hang out with.

I paid for Cheyenne and I last week as well, this will be one of our Honeymoon treats for one another we are really excited to take part again!

.... Yes

I will ask the dumb question. Why spend so much to do this event when there are several other Track Events that cost half the price and offer the same experience?

and... when I pressed Brenan about the track time format, it appears to be "follow the leader" no passing. The optional hot laps may be different, but the rep didn't know what was involved with that format.

That's not the format, last year we were turned loose on the track, this year they promised even more time on the track. I do this event because it's a Hell of a lot of fun with people like Johnny and Bob and Aaron. You can hit a road course with other people or you can go with the pro's for a completely different experience. Plus it's nice to have a group that's relaxed and welcoming and the Vette owners from last time were great we had a blast. On the hot laps, that's where bob, johnny and the others drive around the track like psycho's passing and pushing each other. I have a video or two of the hot laps I believe, but the skid pad your alone each run (they broke us up into groups) and on the track we went in groups of three. If you wanted once you were out and felt someone was slower (you really didn't have time to pass in my opinion so I didn't try, it was normally in the turns where this would happen, someone being more cautious) but you could pit really quick and they would move you to a different group, you maybe waited two minutes they have it laid out well. Plus Johnny was jumping in the car with drivers and helping out. Hell he did that everywhere, really a nice guy.

• 1 month later...
Crash Test Dummy

Does anyone know if we need to bring Helmets or other equipment or what we should wear to this?

I am having the wife get more seat time in the car, hope she is read for this :-)

wickedfastvette

This sounds like a lot of fun may have to go keep you company Donna!

I guess I could start a list in the opening post.

Ok tell me what Information to add or make changes too... I don't know everyone or where they are yet so I did my best.

GTABurnout

Still lost on this. We have many experecned guys willing to give ride alongs and some are coaches with other groups. But I will not knock any event where people actually drive there cars so attend then come to a Desertstreetcars event make up your mind for your own.

Both events are great but let me put it this way, how would you like to not only have fun on a track with friends (experienced or not) and not only receive instruction but do so from those who win national races and many who watch the different racing circuits enjoy following for only 350.00?

You can substitute the idea of say meeting and getting to play your favorite sport with some of the team members from say the NFL, NHL or NBA. That's something you just don't find hardly ever. The grouping of Corvette's only for the event is a fun touch in my opinion, its an interesting grouping.

Your event is a great one too, these are both experiences to enjoy. Hopefully they both continue to happen.