NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

One of my favorite mods so far

Probable Cause

They look frickin' great Cody, if I actually got to drive my Vette once in a while, especiially at night, that would be way up high on my list of mods. Fine job of pointing, if I may say so! :shifter:

Probable Cause

Tactician: 55 Watt Projectors from JW Motoring with 6000k HIDs ($350) Beetroot: If you have to ask.......

They are chinese knockoff of the ACA. They look great. I want some.

They do look very good PC. I want to get them but it will start the avalanche of modding all of the other exterior lighting. Ugh.

Thought about it for a long time. Just can't justify it as I rarely drive at night. Looks good.

Probable Cause

They do look very good PC. I want to get them but it will start the avalanche of modding all of the other exterior lighting.

Ugh.

That's a fact. I started with clear corners w/LEDs and LED strip. They looked great but suddenly everything else looked like crap. Then Halo trails, but suddenly the stock side markers looked like crap. Replaced them with red diamond cut side marker lights to match the tails. the front lighting still looked like ass so next came HID fog lights and HID projector headlights. Now all I have left for exterior lighting will be license plate light and reverse lights. Yes, I know it might be stupid to replace the reverse lights but what the hell, why not.

my next set of mods will be the interior. I will be hydro dipping all of the lower second color (if that makes any sense.... lower portion of the dash, door rails, glove box area, lower portion of the door panels... etc.). then I will be replacing all of the interior lighting (switch, dash and button lights) with LEDs.

Guest badbobs95

Thought about it for a long time. Just can't justify it as I rarely drive at night. Looks good.

I'm with Mark. I'd love to get them but can't remember the last time I drove at night. Soon, it will be light out about 18 hour a day anyway! About once a month I turn the headlights on just to make sure they still work. Posted Image I'm ashamed.

The car looks fantastic though. I love the color and everything you have done thus far. If you don't spend it on your car, you'll just spend it on something else. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image I figure for every $2,000 spent on our cars there is a .38 cent return!!!!

Probable Cause

Lol.... I have no intention to ever sell it. It's not an investment. I will own other Corvette's, but this one will always be mine too.