Who is buying a 2014 C7?

ICULUKN

I have been on the fence on what will be the next car to add to the garage... I was looking at used Ferraris, and porsches.... and then the C7 convertible comes out. If its not price gouged, I am going to order one. Who else is going to get a C7?

If I hit the lottery (that I don't play) I'll get one. :lol But seriously, if I could afford one, I'd buy one of the 2015 or 16 models in an instant.

I know first year cars can sometimes have issues.

I have not purchased a new car since 2004, so I am starting to get the itch...

I love the convertible. Cyber grey with the coco brown interior and top.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I read the top will be power. It can also be operated from the key fob. AND put up or down while driving at up to 30mph.

Marana Rich

I have been on the fence, cannot decide whether to get a 13 GS or wait for the new one. I am fearing the increase in price may be a deterrant.

GM said the 2 cars will be around the same price. Probably within 2 grand of each other. I have about 6-9 months before the car is even available. Once it is, it maybe time to place and order and pick one up in BG.

With the vert just a little less ugly than the coup, I would say yeah get a vert. I'm still surprised at how almost any angle you look at it there is something ugly on it. Yeah it may be awesome underneath the skin but fast doesn't always make up for a turd!

With the vert just a little less ugly than the coup, I would say yeah get a vert.

I'm still surprised at how almost any angle you look at it there is something ugly on it.

Yeah it may be awesome underneath the skin but fast doesn't always make up for a turd!

:crazy

Posted Image wanna see what the wide body looks like .... GS or somethin ..... then ... maybe .....

Besides, it will be at least a year before any serious performance mods are available for the LT1.

Besides, it will be at least a year before any serious performance mods are available for the LT1.

Pfft...it will not take that long to make a hood seal.

The coupe is nasty only because of the rear quarter windows.. the vert fixes this flaw....LOL

I can't believe you guys are calling this car ugly. :facepalm: I love it.

Well, it is the guy who couldn't see the deer...

:smilelol :smilelol :ACE:

Point taken. :smilelol

Probably the same suckers that bought the '05 C6 and realized the '06 were way better. Don't ever buy the first model. The '05s should have taught you that.

and I thought the people who were smart enough to not buy an 05 became the suckers when they realised the 06 and 07 were lacking once the 08 came out!

Crash Test Dummy

the C7 is what pushed me to even buy this C6, this car will get me by for a while but I do plan on buying a C7 if things work out, hopefully a new one ordered the way I want.

I not only saw the deer, I missed it too.... :toetap

remember, it was the guy that couldnt see the dirt berm off the side of the road...

I saw the dirt too, I couldn't stop! I wish you guys would get your stories right, your confusing Mo now!