May Lunch Cruise & Gathering

LastC3

Well, we stopped by Amalfi Pizzeria for dinner last nite .... both Joe & Sergeo (Owners) asked when the ACE Gang was coming back ...... so .... let's plan this for the May Lunch Cruise & Gathering

Amalfi Pizzeria
4991 S. Alma School Rd. - Suite 12
Chandler, AZ 85248

LINKY !!!! and DIRECTIONS !!!

MAY 11 12 Noon

Lots of parking .... Great spot for PIX !!!
Great Food and Drink ..... and a patio should we so desire !!!!

Should be a great time ..... so come one and all ..... and PLEASE let me know you're on your way so I can give them a head count ......
Will make a great cruise for the West Side Crew ..... Look forward to seeing you all there !!!!
:3gears: :3gears: :3gears:

Confirmed List
hal & jackie (2) (Last C3)
VRC4
Extender32 (2)
badboba95 (2)
Ray (2)
HOXXOH (2)
Chameleon (2)
blackout (2)
black beauty (2)

sloryde (2)
y2krtaf (2)
porvette (1)

1qcktoy (2)

Blacknight (2)

NRS (1)

AZBuckeye (2)

L8RDAYS (2)

dvl4ever (2)

fourseventeen (2)

HOG LUVR (1)

Ray (1)

Well, we stopped by Amalfi Pizzeria for dinner last nite .... both Joe & Sergeo (Owners) asked when the ACE Gang was coming back ...... so .... let's plan this for the May Lunch Cruise & Gathering

Amalfi Pizzeria

4991 S. Alma School Rd. - Suite 12

Chandler, AZ 85248

LINKY !!!! and DIRECTIONS !!!

MAY 11 12 Noon

Lots of parking .... Great spot for PIX !!!

Great Food and Drink ..... and a patio should we so desire !!!!

Should be a great time ..... so come one and all ..... and PLEASE let me know you're on your way so I can give them a head count ......

Will make a great cruise for the West Side Crew ..... Look forward to seeing you all there !!!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Confirmed List

hal & jackie 2 (Last C3)

Cu4L8R

VRC4

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, change of plans. Going to Payson for their informal car show, lunch and happy hour afterwards. Have fun!

Sorry, change of plans. Going to Payson for their informal car show, lunch and happy hour afterwards. Have fun!

You'll be missed Larry .... but have fun up in the cool country ....... can't wait for the trip up for the show in the fall ......

Lot's of great events this month ..... but let's not forget to sign up for the monthly lunch ..... this is always a goodn !!!!

We're in. this is not too far from the house, so not much of a cruise... But still in! 2 of us...

Looks like I will Attend this one by my-self.

Skip and Vicki are in. Anyone want to meet on the West Side? Behind Culver's at Avondale Blvd and the I-10 would be good if anyone interested. Leaving at around 11?

Blacknight

Hello from the Gila valley! Great time to celebrate my birthday with a bunch of Aces. Blacknight plus 1.