Cruise On Central 4-13-13

JLs Mistress

JLs Mistress

If there is enough going I can ask Nancy to save some spots . So I will need heads up count of who's in. We don't have a lot of time ? I should have posted this last week but forgot must be the Geezer in me.... If the PD backs off this time this is a great event :3gears::3gears:

We'll probably cruise by. Might be later in the evening though.

same here - scheduled to work that day.

mite just be a good C3 event ..... we'll be a cruise by as well .... just to make a little noise ..... Posted Image

JLs Mistress

Last year they would let us leave and comeback in to our parking spots . After 7:00 or 7:30 they would not allow you back in. Seems that time changes year to year ? Making noise is what the Cruise is all about...Posted Image

Crash Test Dummy

I might join in this fun. Heard good things and bad about the event though over the past few years.

JLs Mistress

Any one else we have 5 or 6 so far. Not sure Nancy will save a row for 6 ...

JLs Mistress

Looks like not enough interest to ask Nancy to reserve a row for us.... I will still be there ...watch out for the :cop:....

I would like to park with the ACE guys but we'll be getting there late and we won't be rolling in a Cheby......

JLs Mistress

Not sure where the ACE guys park it seems most just come down to cruise ??? If no one is parking I will park with the Mopar guys . They have 30-35 spots reserved. If there are Ace guys would love to park with them ?

Robert1Stock

Quick question from a novice user :) Are we talking about a cruise to the town Central AZ or something else?

JLs Mistress

Robert check out post #1 it shows the flyer with infor . It's a cool event they have it twice a year...

JLs - shows a broken page for me :cfdeadagain

This is a cruise on Central Avenue in uptown Phoenix, around Park Central Mall. Happens twice a year.

• 2 weeks later...

I generally cruise until it becomes to congested, I park just one block or so north of the mall on Lexington Ave., east side of the Central. usually cars doing burnouts right there, good parking spots, a short walk to Park central for the show :thumbs