Holy corvettes! 9 total here

joe@cpr.com

joe@cpr.com

Took this picture just a bit ago and figured I would throw it up. we have 9 total vettes in the shop plus a c4 out back

Posted Image

9 Corvettes and a C4 :banghead

I know Tom. I guess C4s don't need to be in the shop as often as C5s and C6s! :rockon2:

joe@cpr.com

I worded it wrong its 9 including the c4 and the car did get brought in just didn't have it in yet for this pic.

I worded it wrong its 9 including the c4 and the car did get brought in just didn't have it in yet for this pic.

Sure, sure, sure. We understand. The "throw away generation" is used to not getting respect! :smilelol

Sure, sure, sure. We understand. The "throw away generation" is used to not getting respect! :smilelol

I know. First we hear C4's aren't clean enough, now we get left out in the back. What's next? :lol

Does Drew's car even count? I mean, doesn't it spend most if its time there???? :lol

And less than 10% of the original Corvette is left.

Does Drew's car even count? I mean, doesn't it spend most if its time there???? :lol

Not a bad home for AZ's most powerful vette. Posted Image

Beautiful shop. Went there today to pick something up. Nice cars everywhere. Thanks again Joe. Good to meet ya.