Need Advice on shipping a car (not the Corvette)

Marana Rich

Marana Rich

She lives in Harrisburg, PA. I am in no hurry, and looking online at the prices, I get anywhere from 900 to almost 1200 dollars for instant quotes. I expected a higher price. Any referrals to a specific company, or group someone has used in the past?

well, 8 weeks ago, enclosed carrier prices for a corvette were 1700 to 2000 from VA to Scottsdale, AZ from Intercity Lines and Thomas Sunday. Open carrier should be less.

I think my vette on Reliable from OH to AZ was $1200. Once again open carrier should be less.

She lives in Harrisburg, PA. I am in no hurry, and looking online at the prices, I get anywhere from 900 to almost 1200 dollars for instant quotes.

I expected a higher price. Any referrals to a specific company, or group someone has used in the past?

If this was coming from Harrisburg I'd fill that van up with Yuengling first and then stop by my house!!!

My brother-in-law just used this and had good luck. You put in your shipping info and they bid on it (just like the TV show).

http://www.uship.com/

I used this, well tried to, when I bought my Corvette in Georgia and needed it shipped to AZ. I arranged a deal with a carrier, he took my deposit, then disappeared. Had to dispute the charges with my credit card company.

I'm sure I was just unlucky with the carrier I chose, but be careful.

Marana Rich

She lives in Harrisburg, PA. I am in no hurry, and looking online at the prices, I get anywhere from 900 to almost 1200 dollars for instant quotes.

I expected a higher price. Any referrals to a specific company, or group someone has used in the past?

If this was coming from Harrisburg I'd fill that van up with Yuengling first and then stop by my house!!!

This is the first time I have ever heard of going to PA to buy alcohol. Is it that tough to get? When I was stationed there people were always going to D.C. to buy the booze, because it was so much cheaper. Saw a funeral director lose one of his cadillacs over that.

Anyhow, there may be a trip in the near future, so let me know if you are serious and how much desired. We will see if we can accomodate.

I grew up in Philly, Yuengling is a regional brewery outside of Philly that's been around for like 180 years I think and it's damn good beer. They just don't distribute that far out of the area. They've been around 4ever, not a microbrewery, but well known in the northeast. I like the black and tan. Put me down for a case.. LOL