Anyone know a good traffic attorney?

Bob

I know someone who got 2 speeding tickets in 5 days, one in Globe one in Wilcox. Anyone know of an effective lawyer, or had any luck fighting traffic tickets in these areas......other than slowing down and not getting them in the first place. Both were cheesy, 64 in a 55 and droning in no traffic at 83 in a 75 on I-10. Both were DPS and radar catches. Thanks for any input.

92ZR1Wannabe

I might have missed something here..............your friend wants to fight 2 moving violations when he/she was clearly speeding and caught via radar both times? :facepalm:

Ask for a road survey, they reflect what happens there and im sure they will show reasonable and prudent. Plus, i believe they have to have these available on request when asked in court. Are they no pointers, wasting infinite resources tickets? And, is your friend actually you? Lol jk

The one in Globe was 76 written down to 69 (not 64 as previously stated). The one in Wilcox was a real 83 that one sucks like badbob95 said, 8 over on the I-10 in the middle of nowhere is nitpicking......

The one in Globe was 76 written down to 69 (not 64 as previously stated). The one in Wilcox was a real 83 that one sucks like badbob95 said, 8 over on the I-10 in the middle of nowhere is nitpicking......

I'm betting your "friend" gave the DPS some major attitude if that one for 8 over wasn't written as wasting finite resources. I would suggest your "friend" go to school on the first one and eat the second one. He'll probably save himself a grand or so for an attorney to fight two tickets in outlying areas.

I'm betting your "friend" gave the DPS some major attitude if that one for 8 over wasn't written as wasting finite resources.

No the friend did not. Cop was very cool and talkative (so I was told)

I'm betting your "friend" gave the DPS some major attitude if that one for 8 over wasn't written as wasting finite resources.

No the friend did not. Cop was very cool and talkative (so I was told)

Experience just said to get "chicken shit" ticket like that it was either written down from a higher speed or it was an attitude adjustment.

Or instead of spending all that money on attorneys, they need to switch their insurance right away to a good company that doesn't charge for tickets if the client is already with them. Or switch to a company that doesn't charge the tickets if they're under 10 mph (waste of finite resources). Lots of insurance companies pull mvrs every 6 months on purpose just to stick what they can to the policy holder.

Or instead of spending all that money on attorneys, they need to switch their insurance right away to a good company that doesn't charge for tickets if the client is already with them. Or switch to a company that doesn't charge the tickets if they're under 10 mph (waste of finite resources).

Lots of insurance companies pull mvrs every 6 months on purpose just to stick what they can to the policy holder.

Insurance isn't the issue, it's points.

I might have missed something here..............your friend wants to fight 2 moving violations when he/she was clearly speeding and caught via radar both times?

:facepalm:

:nutkick::flamer:

Sorry to hear about your friend Bob. Anyway, when I used to ride a bike, many moons ago, I used to get weekly tickets. I would go and speak directly with the prosecutor and he would downgrade them to driving with faulty equipment or some BS like that. Most of the time I just got this arranged with his clerk. The ticket would cost me twice as much as part of the deal, but no points off my DL. This was not in AZ and it was awhile ago, but it always worked for me. I wish your friend good luck.

Ask for a road survey, they reflect what happens there and im sure they will show reasonable and prudent. Plus, i believe they have to have these available on request when asked in court. Are they no pointers, wasting infinite resources tickets? And, is your friend actually you? Lol jk

That's a good point on the road surveys, they both carry points which sucks. ME!! I'm insulted..... : ' )

Or instead of spending all that money on attorneys, they need to switch their insurance right away to a good company that doesn't charge for tickets if the client is already with them. Or switch to a company that doesn't charge the tickets if they're under 10 mph (waste of finite resources).

Lots of insurance companies pull mvrs every 6 months on purpose just to stick what they can to the policy holder.

Insurance isn't the issue, it's points.

Ohhhhh. A habitual offender.....yeah that's worth the lawyers fees.

• 1 year later...