New Guy from 06 GTO to 08 Corvette

Crash Test Dummy

Crash Test Dummy

Hi guys, gals...

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan and I am a Caraholic!

My past 3 cars were 97 Camaro Z28 30th Anniversary, 02 Camaro SS 35th Anniversary and last was a highly Modded 06 GTO. I have been pretty active with Arizona Desert Goats club since 2006 and I know several members here because of that. Looking forward to learning about the Vette and meeting up with new friends.

Picked up a used 2008 Black on Black Corvette M6 with 31,000 miles on it. Ever since I've known Jon and loved his Matte green wrapped Vette I have wanted to own one for myself and get it wrapped, so I had mine done in 3M Matte Blue Metallic as soon as I bought it.

See you all around

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:welcome: to :ACE::clap Nice intro and trippy color, reminds me of anodized AN hose fittings!

:welcome: to :ACE::clap Nice intro and trippy color, reminds me of anodized AN hose fittings!

Hi Ryan :howdy welcome to :ACE: Teh blue looks damn nice and I think Charlie (Blk n Blu) is going to crap himself when he see's it.. But don't worry because Charlie is old and stuff like that happens sometimes!

I like the hell out of that wrap! Welcome to ACE from 2 blocks North of YellerVille

Hey Ryan! Congrats on the Vette, man! As a car-o-holic, you're in good company here!

Good to see you made it to ACE! One of the main reasons I want to wrap my vette right there.

Good to see you made it to ACE!

One of the main reasons I want to wrap my vette right there.

:agree

You've made a wise choice, Ryan. Welcome tothe world of going fast, in style :thumbs Matte wrap looks bad a$$ :rockon2:

Crash Test Dummy

Thanks for the compliments, Im very happy with the car and the wrap looks 10x better in person... it even has a metallic shine to it ;-) Thanks Dave and Steve, soon as I need the oil change I will come in to Loud Pedal for the Redline Oil special you guys have going. Hey Drew, Victor nice to see you guys here too.

Welcome for Tucson Ryan! :howdy: Question: Who did your wrap? And what did it cost, if you don't me asking...

JLs Mistress
:welcome: TO :ACE: Or as I like to call it the Dark Side ....That's the place caraholics live ....

Crash Test Dummy

Welcome for Tucson Ryan! :howdy:

Question: Who did your wrap? And what did it cost, if you don't me asking...

Echelon Autosports did the wrap and did it very well. Brian removed the bumpers and mirrors to have complete access to all of the panels you can see more photos on their facebook page.

As for prices it ranges depending on the type of material so you would have to inquire with them.

Hi Joe, Thanks. I might bring the Vette by the shop this weekend to say hi to few buddys in the crowd and check out the new shop at CPR.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Crashtestdummy, welcome to ace!! Nice car, I just saw it today on broadway & hardy... Looks awesome! Was wondering if it was painted, or wrapped & now I know, lol! Look forward to meeting you. Joe

HOLE-LEE CRAP that looks great!!!

that is a very good wrap job.

I did not know that 3m 1080 came out with new colors. damm now im in trouble.