good bye

Guest 2010yumavette

Guest 2010yumavette

well brothers and sister im officially a traitor (as i have been called) lol ive gone and traded my vette...i now own a 2013 2ss ls3 camaro ....iid like to thank you for letting me be apart of your group..... enjoy your cars.....

See, we told you that hanging around with all the 20 year olds in the Yuma Camaro club would ruin you.... BTW you missed one hell of a lunch on Saturday ....

And ... that doesn't mean you still can't hang out here once in a while ..... we like gettin the dirt on those hot rods as well ya know !!!! :edward: Congrats on the new ride !!! :thumbs

Don't go! Corvettes and Camaros are like cousins. Granted you purchased the cousin that has to wear a magic helmet, licks windows, and tries to eat the cat's food, but cousins nonetheless. Good luck with your new purchase and don't be a stranger.

Don't go! Corvettes and Camaros are like cousins. Granted you purchased the cousin that has to wear a magic helmet, licks windows, and tries to eat the cat's food, but cousins nonetheless.

Good luck with your new purchase and don't be a stranger.

:agree Yer not going anywhere!

wickedfastvette

Don't go! Corvettes and Camaros are like cousins. Granted you purchased the cousin that has to wear a magic helmet, licks windows, and tries to eat the cat's food, but cousins nonetheless.

Good luck with your new purchase and don't be a stranger.

What he said

Good luck with the new ride! I can't beleive you sold us out for a 2SS, I could undstand a ZL1 but a 2SS?

Ya .. buyin a Camaro ..sheesh ... they'll never associate with yas again man ..I mean that's *bad* !! O. Wait. (remembers he traded his Vette for a.. *gasp* ..Dodge!) nm. Corvettes are in our blood but .. we really do just enjoy nice cars. Ok ok ..it'd be tuff to find a 'nice' Yugo .. but .. still. Heck some of my friends even drive Fords. -Frank n Kathy

its okay tom ill still work on it for you, its just a heavy corvette sorta and they still sound pretty nice

well brothers and sister im officially a traitor (as i have been called) lol ive gone and traded my vette...i now own a 2013 2ss ls3 camaro ....iid like to thank you for letting me be apart of your group..... enjoy your cars.....

Pics?

Pics?

Tom and pics don't do well together...LOL!

Pics?

Tom and pics don't do well together...LOL!

There are already too many Camaros out here. Now he's just another one of the sheep. I will ogle them just like everybody else, but I wouldn't buy one.

Posted Image