skipping the dependents section

Desertdawg

Well I finally did my taxes yesterday. And for the first time in 28 years I got to skip the whole dependents section.... It didn't make things any quicker and it cost me more! (wheres the ouch smilie?)

Welcome to the club! I've been a member for almost ten years. Nothing wrong with an empty nest though!

I have to say, an empty nest is wonderful!!! As long as they are close enough that I get to see the kids when I want! :yesnod

Well I finally did my taxes yesterday.

And for the first time in 28 years I got to skip the whole dependents section....

It didn't make things any quicker and it cost me more! (wheres the ouch smilie?)

Awwww. Sorry to hear.

Have been a empty nester for over twenty years and it is great, it is what you live for....... besides it is time to enjoy life.....

Oh definitely enjoying the empty nest. Just really surprised how much we are saving in laundery detergent when you don't have to wear clothes all the time!

Oh definitely enjoying the empty nest.

Just really surprised how much we are saving in laundery detergent when you don't have to wear clothes all the time!

:facepalm: I'm glad you didn't post pics of that. At least the mental picture will fade over time. :lol

Oh definitely enjoying the empty nest.

Just really surprised how much we are saving in laundery detergent when you don't have to wear clothes all the time!

A total wine spew !!!!!!! :smilelol

But true none the less !!!! :rockon2:

First time in several years, I got to use the dependent section. Saved me bunches and returned plenty :partydance: You sure you din't overlook something?