NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

1965 Chevy II For Sale

Ted Y

This was posted at work for a friend of mine. The car is located in Surprise and he has owned it since about 1999 and he just doesn't have the time to finish it. Before coming to AZ, the car was located in Oklahoma. He stated he also has the original chrome exterior pieces in original condition. Contact Harry at the number below for answers to your questions.

Ted

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1965 Chevy II/Nova 2 dr coupe, new, not rebuilt 350/355hp zz4 motor,corvette aluminum heads, low miles, rebuilt Hughes hi-performance th350 automatic transmission. Super comp ceramic coated hooker headers, 2.5 dual exhaust with flowmasters, aluminum fuel hose fittings and braided hoses, edelbrock 600cfm carb, hi flow manual fuel pump, aluminum serpentine pulleys, aluminum intake, electric fan, HEI ignition, B& M ratchet shifter, autometer gauges and tach with shift light, 20 gal. fuel cell in the trunk. Manual steering and brakes. Performance Suspension Technology POLYGRAPHITE® complete Front End Kit. Needs interior work and exterior chrome to be done. New paint job, garage stored last 10 years. Very fast. Have more pics if interested. I was asking $9,500 obo, i am not sure if that is too high for an unfinished project car. I would be open to any reasonable/realistic offers.

Harry

623-239-2498

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image