Didn't get to show upgrades at Gila Bend...

F22trainer

But here are some pic's from the detail before. Modified intake with perf grill Polished suspension w/ new KB shocks and repainted fender skirts, powder coated end links and red poly end link bushings C5 seats installed Vacuum line replacements underway Am also in process of fabricating some aluminum fuel injector wiring harness covers.

post-216-084762400 1363635517.jpg

post-216-092823200 1363635591.jpg

post-216-017939800 1363635630.jpg

post-216-030562000 1363635685.jpg

post-216-087066900 1363635713.jpg

post-216-050344200 1363635737.jpg

Bromley's Corvettes

Thats one clean C-4 wish more of them looked like that I would not mind working on them lol.

Azmotorhead

Looks great! Word of caution though, while that screen over the intake looks good it's highly restrictive. On a build years ago I put stainless screen over the aircleaner lid. It was a finer screen much like on a screen door. You wouldn't believe how much it choked the engine.

Very nice. Always great to see someone else spend some time and money on a C4!! :yourock:

Looks damn good. I thought about doing some polishing under there, where, under ware.....lots of work though.

Wow, you spent some time cleaning up under there. I know what a pain it is. I've made two trips to the Quickie car wash and used about 6 cans of Brake cleaner to blast 20+ years of grease from the front end. I still have a long way to go. Like Bromley, I hated to put a wrench under there.

Looks great! Word of caution though, while that screen over the intake looks good it's highly restrictive.

On a build years ago I put stainless screen over the aircleaner lid. It was a finer screen much like on a screen door.

You wouldn't believe how much it choked the engine.

It is more flow than the stock - which was only 3 stamped slits. I actually enlarged the opening by 1 inch all the way around the stock slits. I also used the same perf material for the lower radiator grill to keep those pesky plastic bags and crap from getting sucked into the radiator.

And, thanks for the heads up!

post-216-033307400 1363790074.jpg

Looks damn nice, how do you like the seats???

Seats are real nice and comfy during the cruise...I still have to finish the wrestling match with the drivers side around the bolsters and also buy new bezels for the seat back releases and drivers side recline handle...

I do have all the electronic - seat controls,servos and tracks etc. up on fleabay to hopefully give me enough $$$ to buy those plastic parts.

Very nice. Always great to see someone else spend some time and money on a C4!! :yourock:

Thanks Larry...

I'd say miraculous, since I have no surplus of either time nor money...

I might mention...sounds good too :thumbs

:thankyou: I think I got all the carbon blowed out too!