If Dawg, Eddie and Victors cars had an orgy...

Big Poppa

I guess this thing is for sale on ebay.

Atomic Orange 1967 Corvette Sting Ray Roadster Pro Touring 700 HP 6 Speed. Being sold on Ebay for $299,900.00. Only type like this in existence! 1 out of 1 , being sold on ebay for $229,000.

At the core of this monster is a billet aluminum Katech block. 500cid V8 that produces 701hp and 677lb. ft. of torque with 11:1 compression and pump gas. Chances are you're reading this paragraph for more information on that super slick injection system, so we'll end the wait: It's an electronically controlled Kinsler cross-ram.

http://marketplace.myclassicgarage.com/cars/all/Chevrolet-Corvette-Sting-Ray/11735/summary

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very nice ...... tho those rear flares are Fugly IMO ... would definitely be a blast to drive !!! :partydance:

Azmotorhead

OK I'll be the first to say it. YUCK!! That thing if fucking atrocious! It may have a awesome powertrain but I wouldn't want it in my driveway. Someone took a beautiful roadster and ruined it

OK I'll be the first to say it.

YUCK!!

That thing if fucking atrocious! It may have a awesome powertrain but I wouldn't want it in my driveway.

Someone took a beautiful roadster and ruined it

:agree I guess I'm just too much of a purist!