what i saw today

Marana Rich

Marana Rich

I saw 5 DPS between mile marker 240 and the I8-I10 split. Didn't see another until we hit yuma. They must have taken Saturday off, thank you very much. I passed a girl driving a small car, and she had one hand behind her head and both knees up almost to her shoulders, and she was alone in the car. Describing it doesn't do justice, I should have taken apicture.

If she had one hand behind her head, the other hand must have been..........................holding the steering wheel! Right?

Robert1Stock

I was out on a test drive helping a friend get a new car looked over to a Silverado and the girl's hands are doing something (I can't see) then pow she throws her pants on the dash... Being the married man that I am I informed the single guys in the car (once it was too late) :)

oldmxdog61u

I rolled a left turn once at a major intersection and glanced into a cager as rolled up only to see two very neked college girls smiling at me. I blew my stop, ending up in the intersection trying to look cool and backpedaling a big motorcycle. FAIL