Finally Got It Done

Dave64

Well, I finally cut the front coils on the '64 this week. Took one coil out and lowered it about 1 1/2". Looks just right now. I'll get a picture Sunday, cause Saturday, I'll be eat'n BBQ in the Bend.

I'll need pics. Won't get to see it tomorrow. I know, I know, it's my own fault.

I'll have to put up pics Sunday, as it's not driveable until I get it all aligned again.

I'm not good at taking pictures. Here's how she sits now, just 1 1/2" lower (25" from floor to wheelwell). There's also a shot of what she looked like before showing kind of a half-gasser look. A world of difference to me. The view is also much better through the windshield. BTW, we had a great time at the BBQ in the 'Bend yesterday.

BEFORE:

Posted Image

AFTER:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now, I need to find a shot that knows how to align these older cars, preferably close to the west side - any ideas?

Looks nice. Why was it sitting so high? Do you have BB springs and a SB in it?

No BB springs. Supposed to be like the F41 springs, but the 7-coils are putting cars higher than the stock ones. When I got these, the advertisement said they would lower the car one inch themselves. Well, it proves one cannot believe everything in print. Should have bought them off the internet, cause we all know they don't lie on the internet.