IF ....

Desertdawg

If you don't see me online, don't worry. I'll probably be cooking!

I actually had a nightmare last night that relates to you Dawg. There were a lot of vettes in this large building and we were hand washing them. One of my friends from Fast Glass, the one with the black '09 ZR1 with about 10K miles on it, told me to come over and look at what he was having done to his car right in the middle of this mess. I went over and he had two guys with spray guns re-painting his car. You guessed it, they were putting on ORANGE paint on his ZR1 without removing any panels or anything!! It was horrible and I woke up so glad that it was just a nightmare. I will not be able to make the BBQ so I thought I'd share this nightmare of all nightmares with you this way. Have fun on Saturday! :banannarainbow:

Well at least 1 C4 wont be delaying us getting to the BBQ

I know, I know, my old C4 is terribly slow. :banghead

Didn't they receive a bailout?

Must have been because they make good decisions. ;)

Dude,you don't want any BBQ do you..? :lol

Didn't they receive a bailout?

Must have been because they make good decisions. ;)

Dude,you don't want any BBQ do you..? :lol

That's why I'm not going to Gila Bendover this Saturday, I don't think I'd get any BBQ. :smilelol

Larry, I think half of ACE sighed with relief when we heard you weren't going to try and make it ALL the way down here in your clunker!

Larry, I think half of ACE sighed with relief when we heard you weren't going to try and make it ALL the way down here in your clunker!

I don't think I've ever made that many people happy all at once before. I certainly don't want to slow down "cruise"! Have fun!

Well slow or not, it would have been just fine if you could have made it. I would have saved you a serving!