C4 Repairs

bobb17g

What type of work is needed depends on who to go to.

A Lot of work... But right now it is pumping gas out the front of the intake, number 2 would be A/C work... then a lot of general work to get the car in shape and looking good...

A Lot of work... But right now it is pumping gas out the front of the intake, number 2 would be A/C work... then a lot of general work to get the car in shape and looking good...

I have used Blackwell Automotive (602)992-5478, ask for Mat. The owner of the shop has a 4 or 5 bay building to the side where they work on nothing else but hot rods and vettes. They are located on 40th St. just north of Greenway. They have worked on my '92 several times and have done a good job. Tell them Larry with the red '92 with the LS3 Hot Cam sent you. I was referred there by a guy with a C2. Good luck.

Awesome thanks a ton and your car looks great!!!!!!! I bought mine as a fixer upper then had a stroke so working on the car myselfdoesn't work to good... Thanks again...

Awesome thanks a ton and your car looks great!!!!!!! I bought mine as a fixer upper then had a stroke so working on the car myselfdoesn't work to good... Thanks again...

No problem, that's what this forum is all about, helping each other. I'm sure they will take care of you. See you soon.

Don't be afraid to try Loud Pedal, and if Joe is not too busy at Classic Gold he likes to work on C4's.... at least that's what he tells me :o) :banghead Dave at LPM will take good care of any 'Vette.