Any Jobs Here?

SL1D3R

After Spring Training ends, I will be unemployed and trying to sell body parts to pay for my Corvette.

I have been applying for state government employment here, but they changed the website, making it more difficult for applicants to apply for jobs.

My main interest is in government and politics.

I was employed with the Transportation Security Administration last year, but I would rather not seek reinstatement with that nonsensical, bureaucratic agency.

Were you the president of the TSA? your spelling skills are spectacular... :eek

nonsensical, bureaucratic agency

Maybe Chad should hire you!!!

I hear Dwayne is looking for a landscaper :lol If you're looking for Gov'ment jobs, might be tough due to all the numbskulls is DC Depending your skillset, there are insurance companies (call center environments) expanding like a mofo here, like fast as we can build it expanding

As Jim said, there are a ton of call centers here. Everything from insurance, banking and IT. Most of them are in the east valley that I'm aware of. My employer, Mutual of Omaha Bank is constantly hiring phone reps. Not high pay but also not hard work.

After Spring Training ends, I will be unemployed and trying to sell body parts to pay for my Corvette.

I have been applying for state government employment here, but they changed the website, making it more difficult for applicants to apply for jobs.

My main interest is in government and politics.

I was employed with the Transportation Security Administration last year, but I would rather not seek reinstatement with that nonsensical, bureaucratic agency.

Please identify the body parts and working condition. I am in need of several upgrades and am willing to trade plus cash or purchase outright. Eyes, heart, and a prostate would be among the most beneficial to start with at your earliest opportunity.

I'm looking for a Customer Service Rep and QA person for computer applications. Pay would be around $30k depending on skill set. PM me if you want more info. No a lot of money but it's entry level work. Also I'm one of your bosses so there's that.

I'm looking for a Customer Service Rep and QA person for computer applications. Pay would be around $30k depending on skill set. PM me if you want more info.

No a lot of money but it's entry level work. Also I'm one of your bosses so there's that.

CAR POOL.

Were you the president of the TSA? your spelling skills are spectacular... :eek

nonsensical, bureaucratic agency

English major.

I think Chad ditched english, don't worry you'll see it soon enough!

What clearance do you have and are you an IT geek? I may be able to help. We do a lot of "government" work... :LolLol:

I used to hold TS something something Buc, but not an IT geek. Lots of time on aircraft mechanical, electrical, weapons, etc...what you got for me? :edward:

What clearance do you have and are you an IT geek? I may be able to help. We do a lot of "government" work... :LolLol:

TSA provided me some type of security clearance. I don't recall which. However, I do recall they were considering upgrading us to "super secret."

Not an "IT geek," per se. However, I do have experience working at Microsoft in a QA/Testing role. I also operated as an Online News Producer for the local newspaper many years ago.

The state considers those website changes an "improvement" :banghead At least, that is what they told all state employees at my agency. . .:facepalm:

I used to hold TS something something Buc, but not an IT geek. Lots of time on aircraft mechanical, electrical, weapons, etc...what you got for me? :edward:

Shawn, you said you didn't want to deploy. Oh well. :(

TSA provided me some type of security clearance. I don't recall which. However, I do recall they were considering upgrading us to "super secret."

They won't even consider you here without a secret, but prefer an active TS with SCI. I don't think "super secret" qualifies...sorry.