OMG she sounds good!

Norse Pagan

I don't remember the #s but it's not bad for only 4-5 psi. Honestly it looks like it could use a bit more boost with the very mild cam that's in it and how much timing it took yesterday. Hell I bet it's using a pound or two worth of power just to spin the blower at this point. LOL!

Norse Pagan

She put down 540 to the wheels. I'm pretty happy with that :partydance: Didn't want it to be too crazy. Drives so much better after the tune! and I went from 20mpg to 29 :thumbs I'll see if I can find a scanner to post the dyno. I got a print out but I don't have a scanner at home.

Scanner... Get the app "Genius scan" for your phone. You snap a picture and it turns it to a jpg or pdf and you can email it or save it. Has cropping, and color correction, moire correction... it's awesome. I use it all the time.

Glad we were able to get u that Fusion exhaust on such short notice. Car sounds great. Id post up your old exhaust on here. Im sure someone would jump on it.

Glad we were able to get u that Fusion exhaust on such short notice. Car sounds great. Id post up your old exhaust on here. Im sure someone would jump on it.

What is his old exhaust?

oldmxdog61u

What is your old exhaust? I may be interested as I want to go to a npp on my 07 base coupe.

Norse Pagan

Yeah, thanks Steve! It's good to have the fusion again, makes the highway driving a little nicer ;)

What is his old exhaust?

I was planning to post it after I took some pics. It's the Bassani.. link