FS full set of TPMS

Shifty

Correct me if I'm wrong (can't seem to remember things as well as I used to), but sensors are year specific on C5's. 1997-199 had one version and then 2000-2004 had a diffent version that are not interchangeable. Sound right?

I think that 2000 is teh same as teh earlier models, but I could be wrong.

How old are these? I did some checking and the TPMS go from '97-'00 and then '01 to '04. Mine have been in the car a loooooooong time and think it may be time to have a back-up set. It may take me a bit to come up with some extra cash though.

How old are these?

I did some checking and the TPMS go from '97-'00 and then '01 to '04.

Mine have been in the car a loooooooong time and think it may be time to have a back-up set. It may take me a bit to come up with some extra cash though.

That's a smokin' price, find the dough. To buy them new now they're like 150 per unit I think

I don't know how I would verify teh age though...they were on teh car when I bought it, then I switched to teh Nurburgings, and bought more TPMS's in case I had to RTS to sell....

I don't know how I would verify teh age though...they were on teh car when I bought it, then I switched to teh Nurburgings, and bought more TPMS's in case I had to RTS to sell....

The nice thing about the older TPM's is (eventhough they're sealed) you can crack them open and change batteries

I'll see if I can scrounge something up within a week. Finances are very tight right now. I'll let you know a soon as I can. If you can't wait, I understand.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...