NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

2000 KTM Adventure R

Big Poppa

Just a straight copy of my Craigslist ad. Maybe someone wants it, maybe you know someone....

2000 KTM Adventure R. 3800 miles, lots of upgrades. Runs awesome.

RG3 Inverted forks, Emig Racing triple trees,

sprung for 230 lb rider,

Renazco suede seat,

side stand and center stand,

front wheel replaced,

Trail Tech Vector dash computer,

Ohlins steering dampner,

good Dunlop knobby tires with new Michelin tubes,

upgraded European headlights,

Cycra hand guards,

hydraulic clutch,

upgraded Pro Taper bars,

newer style front fender,

Aluminum skid plate,

clear grip on tank,

small saddle bag,

Acerbis folding mirror,

recent chain and cush drive,

canisterectomy,

and probably more I don't remember or know about.

I got the bike in a trade from a member here, and though it's very fun and in fantastic shape with very low miles, it's just not me. I'm a sportbike guy. It's ready for some serious off roading and adventure riding. Lighter and more off road capable than many adventure bikes, and more road capable than your standard dirt bike. Ready to ride to work, or ride to Dakar!!!

Asking $4,300 OBO. Possible trade for a liter class sportbike. Maybe a 750 but no 600s. Other interesting trades considered. Guns are always good, maybe other vehicles, but I really want a sportbike.

Chris 520 979 9889

Bike is paid, and I'm in no hurry to sell. I will keep having fun with the bike while I have it. Adventure away!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lol. That didn't last long. You need to create an account at ADV rider and list it there as well.

Already did. Haven't put it on KTMtalk, but maybe I will. I like it, if I could have a sportbike AND the KTM I'd totally keep it. But every time I take it out I just keep thinking that it's fun, but not as fun as a sportbike. I'm not upset at all to have it, but if I can turn it for what I want more, then it's a win. If i have to keep it forever, I'll still take it out and have a blast. I can't lose here...

• 2 weeks later...