Joe Cordes at CPR

AW11GS

Just a big thanks to Joe, he took care of some brake work for me this past Saturday, Guy is honest and very knowledgable and his attention to detail is unreal. Just glad I was able to find someone like him should I need work down the road.

I think that was your red C6 in there right? If so the thing looked brand new. Nice car. That reminds me I have to get CPR busy on a couple of my cars.

Guest badbobs95

I think that was your red C6 in there right? If so the thing looked brand new. Nice car.

That reminds me I have to get CPR busy on a couple of my cars.

Showoff! Posted Image

They do good work. I'll be dropping mine off with Joe this week for the blower install.

I think that was your red C6 in there right? If so the thing looked brand new. Nice car.

No, it was a white Grand Sport. It was really cool of Joe to take care of this on Saturday as it is tough for me to get stuff done during the week with work.

They do good work. I'll be dropping mine off with Joe this week for the blower install.

He's just done my CAM and Harmonic Balancer, excellent service and prepared to do whatever to get the job done right

Are you having the TVS blower? I seen that in the shop waiting to be installed

joe@cpr.com

Thank you sir! I really wish I would have been warned you drove a white grand sport, I couldn't stop drooling over the damn thing lol.

Thank you sir! I really wish I would have been warned you drove a white grand sport, I couldn't stop drooling over the damn thing lol.

I'm thinking about ditching the olive drab and doing satin pearl white with a satin black roof and halo.

No, it was a white Grand Sport. It was really cool of Joe to take care of this on Saturday as it is tough for me to get stuff done during the week with work.

Nice car, I saw it posted on FB over the weekend.

I think this site needs a new section just for the 'thanks joe' posts. I just installed those wheel spacers you guys recommended and solved my rubbing issues. :partydance:

I think that was your red C6 in there right?

:lolfail:

Come on Drew, if your going to blow smoke get it right :lol

I think that was your red C6 in there right?

:lolfail:

Come on Drew, if your going to blow smoke get it right :lol

Haha I wish. I was a week off. No joke ask Joe if the Saturday before this one there was a red C6 in there. Thought it was that guy. It's tax season and my brain gets fried.

Different guy and unfortunately I missed out on a sweet GS.

Edited

?

That's what we in the Internet business call a ninja edit, lol.

Edited

?

That's what we in the Internet business call a ninja edit, lol.

:smilelol

• 1 month later...
Dr. Vette

Joe stayed till 7:30 on a Thur. night to fix a leaking fuel filter on my c-5. Great shop-- hope they stay busy! Dr. Vette