WTB: C5 Battery den cover

Probable Cause

Probable Cause

Color doesn't matter as I'm going to have it dipped anyway. Just want to cover the battery/fuse box bay.

Yannoooooo..........and I have not scientific data to back this up, but I've never been a fan of those things. Heat = battery death and I've never seen those doing much more than holding in more heat, other than purely cosmetic function they provide. Not trying to pee on the dream, just giving you my thoughts. I've seen them listed at Zip Corvette FWIW

How comfortable are you with a cutting wheel and a file? I made my own out of plexiglass and painted it with rattle cans. If you are planning on getting a fuse box cover then you will have to modify it to fit around the cover.

Posted Image

Probable Cause

Yannoooooo..........and I have not scientific data to back this up, but I've never been a fan of those things. Heat = battery death and I've never seen those doing much more than holding in more heat, other than purely cosmetic function they provide.

Not trying to pee on the dream, just giving you my thoughts. I've seen them listed at Zip Corvette FWIW

I never thought of that. .. hmmmm

And Mark, that looks great but I doubt I could do that nice of a job.

And Mark, that looks great but I doubt Chris could do that nice of a job.

Fixed it for ya!! :smilelol