Auto Geek Store sale, today only

Ted Y

I got an email from Autogeek Online store stating that everything is on sale for 15% off plus free shipping. I normally use a local supplier, but this was too good not to share, plus, they have darn near everything in stock. Offer good, today only! Just use the code MIKE15 as the coupon code when checking out.

Nice! However, I decided to order a Flex, but that code didn't apply for it. Crap!

Nice! However, I decided to order a Flex, but that code didn't apply for it. Crap!

Yeah, that's too bad. I hope it's the Flex 3401 DA. I've been using that one for about 2 years and it's going strong. A great device and worth every penny. Much more powerfull and useful than the Porter Cable based units.

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't have the Daytona Speedmaster wheel brush then you should buy one today!

http://www.autogeek.net/ezdebrfca.html

I bought about 250.00 worth of stuff. I replenished my Griot's Garage products. Been using those for 11 years and don't feel like changing so...

Box came in 2 days ago. Nice discount.

Thanks Ted.

If you don't have the Daytona Speedmaster wheel brush then you should buy one today!

http://www.autogeek.net/ezdebrfca.html

I bought about 250.00 worth of stuff. I replenished my Griot's Garage products. Been using those for 11 years and don't feel like changing so...

Box came in 2 days ago. Nice discount.

Thanks Ted.

$25.00 donated to ACE. Pay it forward...

Cool, thank you too! By the way, I got me a new pad washer! Can't wait to try it out tomorrow.