2013 C6 Pics

DvC

So here is some day light pics. Its really hard to get the color to shine as its blue sometime, green others and slate grey depending on light conditions. I love the car!

I let my wife drive it for the first time. First time i ever let her drive one of my performance cars. Can anyone guess what the surprise is??

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Saved for surprise pics.

Marana Rich

1362970217' post=333175]

Very nice looking!!

Guess what the surprise is? You buying back the Z16 for your wife?

I bet the wife got the fever and gets the C6!

My wife still hasn't driven my C6 and I bought it in October 2011. She for sure won't drive it with over 600rwhp when it gets back from CPR.

Ouch!!!!! My wife hates driving mine because of that reason.... She also busted my Exhaust on a curb she backed into.... She said she did'nt but my 10 year old daughter says different.... :jd

:facepalm: Oh.....no.....it's raining this stuff lately. I was jokingly suggest the wife curbed it or something. Damn man....

Damn dude! That really sucks. Hopefully just a little scratch or something that can be buffed out.

With a 16 year old driving the camry and a women driving my car the vette didnt have a chance

Been there done that, wife did it to mine a couple months back...cost me a pretty bunch of pennies. How bad is it?

Pretty sure im going to need a new front wheel ans a repaint of the fender. I was too pissed ti look tbh. Maybe I will snap some pics and see what you guys say.

Final Effort

What sucks is unless the kid pays out of pocket. Chances are it will be tagged as being in an accident on Car Facts or similar sights.

What sucks is unless the kid pays out of pocket. Chances are it will be tagged as being in an accident on Car Facts or similar sights.

He admitted fault. You are right it is going on carfax. I am already in talks with his insurance regarding deminished value and have an appt.to have the car valued. It is very little damage now that I have calmed down and looked at it. Still I think a whole fender repaint is gonna hurt value a lot.

My whole front end is new. A couple times, lol.

I've nailed multiple rabbits, birds, a German Shepherd, and my wife backed into me. Sometimes I think my C6 is possessed.

Bird:

Posted Image

After German Shepherd $6000 to fix:

Posted Image

After wife backed into me $6500 to fix:

Posted Image

Oh I feel your pain dude, can I suggest Joe at Classic Gold ... and ... yep I'm gonna say it!!! Wide Body???

went and had their adjuster look at it and he thinks itll buff right out. The wheel will be reconditioned.

Posted Image

im not sure if i should go for diminished value unless they have to repaint the whole fender. Ay thoughts?