Since Saturday is GB BBQ this is how you should've spent your Sunday

TheCMSH

Would have loved to do a clean up .... Worked on the Rdstr, changing the headlight/multi function switch and a new headlight motor gear on the drivers side .... Hoping the coupe gets done this week ... Still at Classc Gold getting rear bumper cover and exhaust repair after the rear slam event ... You got er lookin good Jim .... :rockon2:

I picked up a metal polishing kit at harbor freight to shine up my exhaust tips. I'll wash and detail my car Friday afternoon as the sun goes down. LOOKING forward to the GTG BBQ SLAMMER

I have the hose hooked up, what time will you be over ? Your's always looks good, nice job.

Final Effort

Lookin' Bitchin'. I shined my up also, but not for GB. Hopefully for delivery on Tues.

Ron; The only way I wont be taking delivery on Tuesday. Is because the plane fell from the sky.

In that case call Azmotorhead, because it's a Southwest Plane. LOL

Thanks for cleaning it.

Didn't polish it but did the front landscape and replaced the Vette's battery that was dead this morning. The battery was 5 years old and still had 2 years left under warranty, replaced with an 8 year battery....how do they do that??!

Spotless right now but will be driving back to Phoenix Wednesday after work so will be doing some touch up Friday night! :partydance: Wish I could relax Sunday but driving back to L.A. with the new radar detector :3gears::eddie2:

fourseventeen

Ive got a fresh 20 for ya, what time can you be here? :)

I cleaned mine today too...but alas not for the BBQ. Main reason was after the rain pounded the garage door and the wife opened it, water spots got all over the hood. :banghead But she is all clean and shiny...even wheels and tires.

I picked up a metal polishing kit at harbor freight to shine up my exhaust tips. I'll wash and detail my car Friday afternoon as the sun goes down. LOOKING forward to the GTG BBQ

SLAMMER

Danny's hasn't even wiped my exhaust tips the last 8-10 wash jobs. They're getting real dirty, so if you want to test your skills and equipment, I can volunteer.

oldmxdog61u

Sat on my tractor all Saturday, worked Sunday, rode the horses before dark. So much for washing ol blue... Car still dirty for now. Runs great though

Mine got a quick dusting before heading to Good Guys...thanks to AnM!!!! As far as I could tell, there was only one other C4 there on the lawn! Today I'm getting the other seat finished...then like Slammer - polish the exhaust tips!

BTW Jim, why does your car look silver?

Just gonna poke the bear, aren't you????? :lol

My exhaust is stainless. I polished the ends of the tailpipe, now, the whole thing has turned purple, it looks kinda cool. I'm not gonna polish them.