Pex tool needed..to borrow

Azmotorhead

Azmotorhead

I need to do some plumbing repairs on my RV does anyone here have a PEX crimp tool?? I need one for 3/8 I'll rent it from you if necessary. Thanks Phil

I need to do some plumbing repairs on my RV does anyone here have a PEX crimp tool?? I need one for 3/8

I'll rent it from you if necessary.

Thanks

Phil

Just 1/2" bud, can you use the new click together parts? or do you have to use a crimper..

Not sure if the the shark bite connectors are readily available in 3/8. Those are so freaking handy its insane

No tool, but are you good for RV repairs??? My slide is acting up, really need someone to look at it?

Azmotorhead

OOpps my bad posted this in the Vette parts section. Oh well a mod will move it soon. Marco I have the steel crimps in there already. But somehow they all started leaking so I'm hoping just to cut off old crimps then recrimp with new bands. I thought of changing to sharkbites but that would be kinda spendy. I'm pretty mechanically inclined but not really a RV Tech Guru by any means. Have you checked the cable tension on your slide?? It really isnt very complicated ,it just appears that way. Drop me a PM & maybe I can help you figure it out.