Another new guy

blackout

Ive been checking out the forums and just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Bryce and I am the proud owner of a 07 Corvette. Ive been to "Corvettes and Caffiene a few times and may have met some of you already. Ive only had my c6 for 8 months, so i havent done an awful lot to it YET. Ive spent some time going thru the threads and am amazed at the wealth of knowledge and willingness of members to help out. Anyway heres a pic of my "adrenaline on demand"

Posted Image

Guest badbobs95

Welcome Bryce from Mesa. If we didn't meet at C&C last time, find me so we can talk. I'm easy to find. Only one car looks like mine, whether that's good or bad. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, looking forward to getting out and putting some miles on this car!

Welcome to Club Cuckoo in the Cabeza lol. From Chandler :welcome:

Marana Rich

Hi and welcome from Yumarana. Is that your garage?Check out the picnic for this weekend, you can meet a lot more ACE holes.

Welcome to ACE, come have lunch with a few of us this Saturday!!! :howdy

@ Yuma Rich, Yup That's the garage, or Vette Room, How ever you want to call it ;). I'm trying to make the BBQ next weekend and so far looks promising, but won't know for sure till tomorrow. Definitely want to get out there and meet everyone! Thanks again for the welcomes!