traded the z16 for a 13 c6

DvC

As sad as I am to see it go the z06 just got traded for a 13 c6 with 17 miles. Anyone looking for a lowish mile z16 it will be at midway chevy. :)

Azmotorhead

Saw that MRB coupe on the showroom floor a few weeks ago. Nice ride ! I dont think I could have traded a Z06 Z16 myself though.

Posted Image

Yes azmotorhead thats the one. I actually got the z16 for a great deal so when I traded it I mafe a few thousand on top of the equity I had.

Fcking locked the fob in the car (stupid auto lock feature). Have to wait for onstar to initialize before they will unlock it. 24 hours... lol at me. Anyone looking for xspower headers? Basically brand new and I have new manifold gaskets on the way from gm. 500 $ dealer will remove them tuesday. I will start a new thread for those later tho.

Why do you only have one fob? It shouldn't lock with the fob in the car. Mine doesn't.

Its got 2 but they are both in the center console. I noticed while I was driving it had some autolock feature which I assume means it licks after so much time with no input. My first car without keys so I got out without thinking then realized I left my wifes cherry limeade inside after which time I realized it was locked. :(

go int ot he settings. there is a setting that the car will honk at you 3 times if you shut the door and it "thinks" the FOB is inside the car. it has saved my bacon several times.

It will honk at you 3 times if you shut the door and it "thinks" the FOB is inside the car.

it will honk 3 times if you don't walk away fast enough too.... But still worth turning it on

Congrats on the new ride, get some sunshine pictures for us.... As soon as you can get in it :lol