I got my interest back!

Eddie44

I don't.know if anyone's off tomorrow but my Son and I are going to hopefully get the interior on the 66 back together. I only started this job about two years ago. Once that's done its off to Bromley's for fluid change, tune and brakes. If you're off, retired, etc and interested come on by and watch, help or just point. If you need the address either IM me or text me six two 3-two 97- six zero 82. I'm taking the C6 in first thing in the AM so I expect we'll start about 10:00 am.

Kim put her foot in yer azz, eh???? :lol Might swing by on my way home, trying to make it an early day tomorrow

Bromley's Corvettes

Whooooo Hooooooo its about time Posted Image I no what its like I lost interest in my Pro Street vette years ago.

Good for you Eddie. Hope to see it someday. I'm loosing mine. :facepalm:

post-19-045185200 1362798251.jpg post-19-079519900 1362797509.jpg post-19-072831700 1362797917.jpg Had to have one pointing! With much much help from my Son we got it done with the exception of the seat belts and mounting the seats. I don't know why the upside down but I guess it makes it interesting.

The interior is easier to remove if you put the car on the ceiling.

That's why the seats just fell out :facepalm:

Bromley is good if he can get the oil to drain out in that position ... :lol Carpet looks good, did the patch hold up ok?

Bromley is good if he can get the oil to drain out in that position ... :lol

Carpet looks good, did the patch hold up ok?

He can no doubt get it to drain but clean up will be a bitch!

Patch held great. Anyone need fiberglass work? I'm no expert but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once.

Guest badbobs95

Now aren't you just "the man"? Good job Eddie. I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to get done. I wasn't blessed with ANY patience. Posted Image

:thumbs Great to read that you are at it again.... We'll have to stop by some time to do a quality inspection. :lol

:thumbs Great to read that you are at it again.... We'll have to stop by some time to do a quality inspection. :lol

Come by any time. I will say my Son got his perfectionist tendencies from my better half, not me. I am very pleased with the quality of work.

I'm anxious to get it down to Doug now but we're bumping up against our Australia trip so it will have to wait until we get back.