• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cross

• Shifty

• Big Poppa

• Probable Cause

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could do teh 16th, but sundays are always better for me, because we're closed on sundays, but don't let my vote be teh only one....

I looked at that wrong I meant the 17th Sunday, this will always be a Sunday event just because that does seem easier for every one. So would the 17th work? (To be clear I should have put the 17th or the 24th thats my fault those are the Sundays left in this month)

So both days work for you Shifter or the 17th is best? (I also would like the 17th just because again I love bringing Tyler but 3 people in a Vette..) I believe Hooters was suggested, which one was still up for debate. I will say this, I like everything at the Ina Road and I-10 one but the wings. They are just hit or miss on if they are any good.

If teh location pick is up to me, it would teh Tanque Verde one, teh food is about teh same, but teh parking lot is way better for avoiding door dings/chips.

I really don't care which one or if we choose a different one I was more focused on the day at this point. Hooters just seemed to be the suggestion at this point, not sure if there were others but the table is still open to suggestions. On the topic of suggestions I think it would be a good idea with how crappy Tucson's layout is if we vary what side of town we go to every meet so its not just everybody from the NW side going to the East side basically.

That's a good point, I don't mind travelling, but I hate having to wedge in somewhere only to end up with teh paint all jacked up. Ask me about my week-old paint job on my old 72 Monte Carlo sometime....:banghead

Ok I want to set the plans by today so as of right now unless we have further input: Sunday the 17th at Hooters (Which one do you guys want?) at 11:30am (Or would you like an even event?)

Ok Since I have not gotten any further information I have pinned the date and time as in the first post @11:30am Hooters, this Sunday the 17th.