5/7 Camp Verde BBQ

knkayotte

I will be there before 9am if you want to call me. The holdup last year was a certain female driving a black Vette coupe that needed to get gas after arriving "fashionably late", but I won't snitch her off. :rolleyes:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3,503 lbs of trouble

• Eddie44

• knkayotte

• BSeery

Guess I'll meet you all at the station off of Ft McDowell :burnout:

knkayotte

Hurry, I already started drinking the beer and those chips are looking pretty darn good :D

3,503 lbs of trouble
Hurry, I already started drinking the beer and those chips are looking pretty darn good :D

Guest Sidewinder

9:30 was the time I had LAST YEAR! I showed up at 9:15am. And I went to the wrong damn gas station the first time. I went to the one on Ft. McDowell Rd. So, I had to wait for you all, then no one was there, so I turned back, and .......Ahh hell. It's old news.

I will be sure to be at the Ft McDowell Road gas station (The one just past the stoplight on the right at the first stop sign past Shea off of 87) no later than 9:00am. Im going to fill the car up and wash and wax it tomorrow, so I will have a full tank as well!

See, I learned from last year's experience. LOL.

See ya!

(Miss Fashionably Late)

FUDGE!!! Wrong log in.

Okay, it's obvious we're going to have to do something about this login problem. Tanya, you can only post on Mon, Wed and Fri and Mark gets Tues, Thurs and Sat. You can fight over Sun. :smilelol: :smilelol:

Okay, it's obvious we're going to have to do something about this login problem. Tanya, you can only post on Mon, Wed and Fri and Mark gets Tues, Thurs and Sat. You can fight over Sun. :smilelol: :smilelol:

:withstupid: :smilelol: :smilelol:

Guest 71airstrike

count me and the amin G/F in. I will be in the vett wagon. I have open seats if anyone is interested?

cheers

chad

knkayotte

Suppose to be 78 degrees with an 8mph breeze. :thumbs:

Buddy with the Porsche said he'd come, not sure what car he's bring though. He has to decided between 1 Porsche and 2 Beemers. Tough life he has.

Suppose to be 78 degrees with an 8mph breeze.  :thumbs:

Buddy with the Porsche said he'd come, not sure what car he's bring though.  He has to decided between 1 Porsche and 2 Beemers.  Tough life he has.

He hasn't hung around with a bunch of Vette fanatics. We'll make life tough on him! :D

3,503 lbs of trouble
Buddy with the Porsche said he'd come, not sure what car he's bring though.  He has to decided between 1 Porsche and 2 Beemers.  Tough life he has.

He hasn't hung around with a bunch of Vette fanatics. We'll make life tough on him! :D

3,503 lbs of trouble
:angry sorry guys/gals - i'm going to back out of this one - for a complete explanation please see here

it's just not the same for me without the vette - i feel a tad out of place - don't get me wrong, the group is GREAT and ANY event i have been to in the last 3 years, i have been vetteless - so i'm holding off now until i can roll in a vette - which should be next weekend for bryans' pizza drinks and wrenches!

Bryan, if you read this - please post here what you need me to bring - i'm planning on bringing ALL my flare nut wrenches - but i thought there was something else i was supposed to bring!

Guest waymirec

This sounds fun but unfortunately i've got some issues with my car i've got to try to get resolved today before Pavillions tonight. Minor little issues like failing brakes and lack of dash or tail lights :)

it's just not the same for me without the vette - i feel a tad out of place - don't get me wrong, the group is GREAT and ANY event i have been to in the last 3 years, i have been vetteless - so i'm holding off now until i can roll in a vette - which should be next weekend for bryans' pizza drinks and wrenches!

Bryan, if you read this - please post here what you need me to bring - i'm planning on bringing ALL my flare nut wrenches - but i thought there was something else i was supposed to bring!

3,503 lbs of trouble
This sounds fun but unfortunately i've got some issues with my car i've got to try to get resolved today before Pavillions tonight. Minor little issues like failing brakes and lack of dash or tail lights :)

Guest waymirec

failing brakes? dash lights? My Vette has not had any dash lights as long as I've owned it, and Dan C's brakes failed on us while up to Camp Verde. It's all part of the adventure dude...

Now if I can just get that brown stain out of my pants...leaving.gif

Well there has to be some kinda consequence for leaving the Vette home.

3,503 lbs of trouble

exactly why i didn't go yesterday!

i'm tired of being punished :toetap

exactly why i didn't go yesterday!

i'm tired of being punished :toetap

Wow! Guess I've been hanging around CFOT a little too much!

You'll get used to me. If I didn't like ya, I wouldn't talk to you at all.

Believe me, Dan has taken more than his share. I'm just waiting for the day that my C5 breaks down and Dan comes driving up. I won't hear the end of it. It's all in good fun! :cheers:

Yeah - try showing up at the cruise that you organized, and plan to lead and you are there in the wife's Toyota.

Then, try doing it again only 3 months later.

Yep, you will get harassment. But, that just means you are one of the group then. You have gone beyond anonymous member to "notorious" in one instant.