5/7 Camp Verde BBQ

knkayotte

3,503 lbs of trouble
Eddie, is your right seat open? If not I'm bringing the T-bird.

I'm a strong maybe for this one. Army son may be home for the weekend. He gets done with a months training the week before and has been talking about coming home. His birthday is 5-2 and his brother's is 5-6, so we may be doing the family birthday thing that day. I'll let you know as it get's a little closer. :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3,503 lbs of trouble

• Eddie44

• knkayotte

• BSeery

• 2 weeks later...

The Vette is ready, just need to clean it and finish the trailer wiring.

In fact, I am even going to tow the new trailer to make sure everything is good for my trip to Bowling Green. This means I won't be doing the 100+ MPH runs with the rest of you.

Tracy and I will be there.

Put us down for three.

Kameron, Karyn and Kris :cool

uh oh! Remember what happened the last time you brought the kid with you in the Monte! Of course you won't have the bad influence (Glenn) with you this time. :lol:

Well, after lots of figuring, I have come to the conclusion that we won't be making it this year... :cuss

It is Jammye's birthday on that Friday, Samantha has a play on Friday night and Saturday night, PLUS we need to get her up to Phoenix real early on Saturday so she can take her first SAT test.....

And of course Sunday is Mom's day, so I won't just be missing a great cruise, It's going to cost me some big bucks in gifts too..... :ack

Sorry KnK, Hopefully next year :thumbs:

Yup, I'm in. Had a great time last year. Bryan, whose car is Tracy crusing in???? :willy:willy:willy

Sounds like me and Nancy are in :D

Where are westsiders meeting? When? :cone:

Sounds like me and Nancy are in :D

Where are westsiders meeting? When? :cone:

3,503 lbs of trouble

In the event I didn't "officially" RSVP, I'm planning to attend. I'm riding along w/ Dan C.

looks like i should be picking up my ride on friday with a freshly rebuilt 4L60 - so far, count me in, unless something happens and i don't get my car back!

3,503 lbs of trouble
looks like i should be picking up my ride on friday with a freshly rebuilt 4L60 - so far, count me in, unless something happens and i don't get my car back!

You know you don't have to drive a Vette to come on our events. We've had Toyotas, T-Birds, Dodge Magnums all come along when their Vettes were down or in the shop. All we ask is that you love the Corvette and want to have a good time. Alot of us occassionally have an empty passenger seat that your welcome to occupy. Everyone's welcome Vette or not.

Unfortunately, Johnnie and I will be unable to attend. I must work :cuss and Johnnie has one of those career "political" events to attend :angry . I can only hope that this event will happen again next year.

3,503 lbs of trouble
I can only hope that this event will happen again next year.

You know you don't have to drive a Vette to come on our events. We've had Toyotas, T-Birds, Dodge Magnums all come along when their Vettes were down or in the shop. All we ask is that you love the Corvette and want to have a good time. Alot of us occassionally have an empty passenger seat that your welcome to occupy. Everyone's welcome Vette or not.

i was in my mustang last time - when we went to gila bend - they made me park behind the building :confused

Well there has to be some kinda consequence for leaving the Vette home.

Otherwise outsiders would know and instead of ACE "AZ Corvette Enthusiast" we'd have to call ourselves COP Enthusiasts "Corvette and Other Products Enthusiasts" and and it just wouldn't be the same. :smilelol: :smilelol:

Desertdawg

COPE

Isn't that what we have to do when guys like Eddie are around??? :P

COPE

Isn't that what we have to do when guys like Eddie are around??? :P

Here maybe this will help!

cope.jpg

Guest XLR8TNC5

Well, I will be there. Mark will be there as well. We are bringing the puppy with us, as we can't leave him home alone just yet for too long a period.

(Of course, that is if it is still cool with you Keith and Kelly?) He is a pretty big pup so he can hold his own and I think he and charlie will definitely get along famously!

So, Tanner is my co-pilot so far. Mark plans to drive his own ride if some goodies he is adding are ready to go by then. Otherwise, Tanner gets the hatch and Mark gets the co pilot seat.

Im looking forward to the BBQ. So is Mark. That was the first time Mark met you all last year and now I think he is hooked. lol.

See ya,

Add one more. Is the station on 87 just north of shea?