• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• mchriste1

• Robert1Stock

• SLAMMER

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you all for attending, we had a blast then passed out at 8:30 last night. I hope everyone enjoyed the BBQ and had a good time. Every one of you make ACE what it is today,.... you all should be proud of yourselves! :ACE:

Thanks a ton to Familia de Tomko :rockon2: !!! Awesome as always! Good seeing all the Aceholes, new and old. :ACE:

That was so much fun. Let's do it again next weekend! Posted ImagePosted Image

Sounds like Bob is inviting eveyone to his place for a BBQ next Saturday! Bob, start a list and put me at the top, :partygrnhat:

Great time for sure! Glad I got a chance to finally meet a lot of you I have not yet :) I could tell a few people were wondering wtf with us in the Mazda RX-7 but it's ok it has an LS1 in it ;)

Ya.

I saw the burn out when you left.

Meh quite a few had a spirited exit it was not something I saw anyone to upset about.

The Tucson Group had quite an adventure on the way up, sorry to the C4 (Bob I believe) who ended up somehow with the Phoenix Group... we were having fun being... unadult :partydance:

Great time, I enjoyed it! It has to continue thats for sure!

I had a blast! As soon as I turned into I-10 and instantly saw tail lights, I knew it was going to be a fun trip lol. I'll tell you one thing, we all made good time on the way to the BBQ lol. I don't even want to know what are average speed was lol. Nice to see all of my old friends again! Can't wait till next year.

Guest badbobs95

That was so much fun. Let's do it again next weekend! Posted ImagePosted Image

Sounds like Bob is inviting eveyone to his place for a BBQ next Saturday! Bob, start a list and put me at the top, :partygrnhat:

You are so silly Larry. Hopefully this link will open to some more pics.

http://s1213.beta.photobucket.com/user/badbob95/library/Gila%20Bend%202013

If not, I'll come up with another way.

Azmotorhead

I'll tell you one thing, we all made good time on the way to the BBQ lol

Except for that Ford Fusion everyone past. You know the one that had the other vehicle with the party lights on behind it :eddie2: LOL

Does anyone want me to bring my yard games?

Do they bring all the boys to your yard?

It was great to see you again Tony, its been too long and now I know I need to add a little more to catch you LS7 guys. :edward:

Dwayne, Thanks for a great time and good Food, Tell your family thanks their work was appreciated , COOKIES were great also...

Dwayne, Jammye and Samantha, you guys did a fantastic job. Great BBQ and wonderful cookies. This was our first, but won't be out last. It was great seeing folks we hadn't seen a long time. Hope it's not too long before we meet again.

Damn.......sorry I had to miss this one. Great pics, and glad to hear everyone had an uneventful ride there and back.....for the most part. FNBADAZ06 sitting on the side lines........so sad :banghead

Howdy from the Gila Valley! Great ACE of a day, great food put on by a awesome crew, cars, new & old friends. Hey, Tucson group we bailed to early from Mcd's and missed you'all!!

Howdy from the Gila Valley! Great ACE of a day, great food put on by a awesome crew, cars, new & old friends. Hey, Tucson group we bailed

to early from Mcd's and missed you'all!!

Well what did you do that for :facepalm:

:LolLol:

It was great to see you again Tony, its been too long and now I know I need to add a little more to catch you LS7 guys. :edward:

I agree brotha, way to long! You car move pretty good! I'm just getting back into the whole car scene little by little. Pm me your number so we can hang in Tucson. I've only been up there twice since I've had my car. I really need to make it out more.

Tony

Good times... My redheaded Daughter can't wait for next year... She said she really like the other redheaded girls that were there..

Once again, Thank you all for attending, if no one showed up we would be lonely! If I say plans for next year may have already been discussed would all you ACEholes get excited a year in advance???

I would. gives me time to plan some goodies for all the ACEholes next year. I already have some Mind Blowing ideas.

Attention, I have moved all the picture posts to the picture thread

Click this!!!!

please PM me if you need your post moved back.

Once again, Thank you all for attending, if no one showed up we would be lonely!

If I say plans for next year may have already been discussed would all you ACEholes get excited a year in advance???

Heck yeah !!! I'll start cleaning my car today !!!! :partydance:

:yourock:

Once again, Thank you all for attending, if no one showed up we would be lonely!

If I say plans for next year may have already been discussed would all you ACEholes get excited a year in advance???

Uhhhhh....... YES!!!!