Gila Bend BBQ #11

Desertdawg

Great food. Good time. I got a DPS visit at 1:09pm for 81 in a 65. And I got passed by 3 cars and a semi .... and he's pulls me over .. some young kid that says my speedo is 11 miles an hour off. I argued with him a bit but he wasn't having any of it. $200 poof. oh well.

I wish I would have had my GPS on, it has a speed history. GPS says 72 and speedo says 70 .... not much I can do about it I guess.

We pulled away and he had another car pulled over in before he was out of rear view distance. LOL

Thanks for the info. We're driving that road now.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• mchriste1

• Robert1Stock

• SLAMMER

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thx Dawg for having everyone there. Looks like everybody was havina a great time say thx to the family also. N it was great seeing everyone

Always a great time :partydance: Thanks to Dawg and family for making it happen once again! :yourock:

Great food. Good time. I got a DPS visit at 1:09pm for 81 in a 65. And I got passed by 3 cars and a semi .... and he's pulls me over .. some young kid that says my speedo is 11 miles an hour off. I argued with him a bit but he wasn't having any of it. $200 poof. oh well.

I wish I would have had my GPS on, it has a speed history. GPS says 72 and speedo says 70 .... not much I can do about it I guess.

We pulled away and he had another car pulled over in before he was out of rear view distance. LOL

He had a car pulled over when we went by him too (not a vette). Sounds like he had a busy day. Popped at least on on the way there and no telling how many he got on the way back.

Awesome day indeed !!!! :partydance: A really BIG THANKS to Dwayne and family Ya'll totally outdid yerselves again this year !!! Look forward to #12 !!!! :yourock: Oh yeah ... Pix to follow ... Tho am anxious to see the shots from the air !!

Definitely another great job Jammye, Dawg, Samantha and Bob!

Had an AWESOME time! Thanks Dwayne and Family for having a few of us out for a BBQ!!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, the best one EVER!! We had a most glorious time!

joe@cpr.com

Great time for sure! Glad I got a chance to finally meet a lot of you I have not yet :) I could tell a few people were wondering wtf with us in the Mazda RX-7 but it's ok it has an LS1 in it ;)

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, the best one EVER!! We had a most glorious time!

Cause I was there Marc.

Great time for sure! Glad I got a chance to finally meet a lot of you I have not yet :) I could tell a few people were wondering wtf with us in the Mazda RX-7 but it's ok it has an LS1 in it ;)

Ya.

I saw the burn out when you left.

black beauty

Thanks Jammye and Dwayne for a great day and wonderful food as always. Awesome cookies Samantha!

Marana Rich

Dwayne, thanks to you and the family for pulling this off. It was a great time, getting to see all the ACE holes from around the state.

Better get the parking lot extended to hold next year's crowd.. It was a pretty sight seeing all those Corvettes coming down the street.

Here are some pics I took today

ACE Picnic 2013

Azmotorhead

As usual a great time when surrounded by ACEholes. Nice to meet many of you. Never enough time to meet everyone. Thanks to Dewayne & family for all the hard work putting this on. :thankyou:

Marana Rich

Thanks Jammye and Dwayne for a great day and wonderful food as always. Awesome cookies Samantha!

Bob, calling you Black Beauty is as funny as calling me Yuma Rich now!

Ya.

I saw the burn out when you left.

Meh quite a few had a spirited exit it was not something I saw anyone to upset about.

The Tucson Group had quite an adventure on the way up, sorry to the C4 (Bob I believe) who ended up somehow with the Phoenix Group... we were having fun being... unadult :partydance:

Great time, I enjoyed it! It has to continue thats for sure!

Always a great time :partydance:

Thanks to Dawg and family for making it happen once again! :yourock:

Great meeting you and your wife! We had a blast!

Stay in touch! Good luck with that hip!