• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joe Blow Yer doors Off

• Desertdawg

• Two Fangs

• Marco

Joe Blow Yer doors Off

yall dont know shiz, please just go jelus bitches i told her i was 31 and she bleeved it and my dad sez tall cant soo me just talkin shiz with you slow ass v8 junk my race cars are faster n your shiz, yall need to read up, cuz

Joe Blow Yer doors Off

u need 2 watch more movies, cuz our shiz is fast floss and fly like the 49rs, cuz jelus bitches old fogies at lest one of you has some sence

I think I can do this, hold on ya'll.... I gotza jar of sense, and twuce as many pistons as yu yur shiz is fer hallin grocerys cuz Dont B hat'in on uz crusteez, we provide yur fartpipe azz wit food stampz...

Joe Blow Yer doors Off

please go english is old as you, now you just need 2 commuicate, cuz this is the new way, the future 2 times as many pistons, 2 times as much weigt, fool we saw a new vette at the circle k last nite, he dint wnat to race because he scurr i bet you want the ravens to win the sb too, huh jelus bitch

Joe Blow Yer doors Off

they have a sale for depends, dont be late gettin to the store maybe tou can get some other old folk stuff too old fogie bitches

dont need food stamps cuz, we get our girls to buy the food

Is this before or after you break her car.

Joe Blow Yer doors Off

kyla is not my girl ,cuz try n keep up, old ass my girl is way hot then kyla for days AND I DINT BREAK HER CAR IT WAS BROKE WHEN SHE GOT HERE

:banstick3td::banstick3td::banstick3td::banstick3td::banstick3td::banstick3td::banstick3td::banstick3td::banstick3td::banstick3td: Hey put some ketchup in with that water Joe blows balls you might be able to keep up. BITACH

Oh I get it now, you come on here and bash us "old geezers" just so you can cover up your own mechanical short comings and to hide other areas of your life that you may be short in also... sorry Kyla that I let that info slip out. Anyway "CUZ" I hope you can read this, if not break out your English to Ricer lingo decoder ring! :loser:

Joe Blow Yer doors Off

sorry you let it slip out, huh if it was big like mine it would not be a issue maybe your old ass big v8 is making up for you shortness old ass jelus fogie

sorry you let it slip out, huh

if it was big like mine it would not be a issue

/quote]

SPIT IT OUT IT'S NOT YOURS

sorry you let it slip out, huh

if it was big like mine it would not be a issue

maybe your old ass big v8 is making up for you shortness

old ass jelus fogie

You about made the whole way...keep trying! :smilelol

Joe Blow Yer doors Off

chevguy got jokes huh its all good i anit even mad, cuz no AZ team goin to the sb but a cali team is we are faster n better

49rs cuz

10x better than the slow ass shizzy cards from AZ

listen to my boy az061

What a surprise, he's friends with Mike. It all makes sense now. :facepalm:

Joe Blow does sound a lot like most SF fans! :crazy

Joe Blow Yer doors Off

yall need 2 talk at my level not all of that old ass way of talk i cant understan half of what you even mean go watch the welk show old ass biches 49rs for the win, cuz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Joe Blow Yer doors Off

i hate mike that fool owes me $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ cuz you no mike? where is he stayin at now his granny kick his ass out