Jets And Vettes

Guest LikeNu2

Showoff! I have a new C6 and a 56 T-Bird :toetap

Just kidding!

I love the 55-57 T-Birds. A friend had one in HS & I have many fond memories of cruising Central in it! :yesnod: :thumbs:

I for one would love to see the Bird out at one of our events sometime. We can see a C6 anytime! :lol:

3,503 lbs of trouble
I for one would love to see the Bird out at one of our events sometime.  We can see a C6 anytime!  :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

i'm in - or is it too late????

i want to get on that base - and as stupid as it sounds, i want to build a house right in the flight path when they do the night traning runs!!!!!!

oh, did i mention, i got another vette - and it should be running next weekend - black 92 LT1! :cool

Guest LikeNu2

sorry that i have not been around to update that event but here goes now then. Jets and Vettes is off. We had never received any replies from the Luke base commander so that had to come to a halt. I had started working with the National guard and passed the ball over to someone that had an in with the guard but as yet have not received any information about that either. If I do hear anything I will pass it on to you all.

Joe

3,503 lbs of trouble
looks like i may be able to go on the black and red "checkerboard" vette gathering then on that weekend in reno!

any other red and black owners thinking about this?