66 Corvette BB 427 with 425h.p 4-speed vert

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

66 back from paint shop getting it ready for Barrett Jackson:) The paint job came out great. They color sanded and buffed and polished it so it looks better then stock. I will be glad to see this car go it has been a long tough project:)

Looks really good Doug ..... surprised he didn't color the intake .....

as a real big block number matching it should fetch a pretty good price .... beautiful car ....

Bromley's Corvettes

I hear you the intake had over spray all over it when the engine got rebuilt. I told him factory there messy but he wanted me to clean it up so I glass bead blasted it so it looks new but yes better then stock. It should bring a good price being all #s matching and documented. He also has paper work from all the work thats been done on it.

hope he got a good spot later in the week .... we'll look for it out there .........

Bromley's Corvettes

Hes been be four and said he had to pay $1500.00 just to reserve a spot lol. Plus all the fees when it sells and taxes and the buyer has to pay fees its crazy to me lol. If I was super rich I would find deals privet sale. This car is nice but he did not want me to go all out on the car. He knew he was just going to sell it so its not as restored as I would have liked to made it.