Questions/Answers for Insurance

aenigma

Hey Drewstein, absolutely. You can email to Monique.allan@countryfinancial.com. Or fax to 480-649-0336.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aenigma

• Bigfoot

• Desertdawg

• Marco

Jenna just told me our new rate from Monique on insurance for the RV. We are going to owe her a VERY expensive dinner. THANKS MO!

Jenna just told me our new rate from Monique on insurance for the RV. We are going to owe her a VERY expensive dinner. THANKS MO!

Send the difference to me. I can take a large chunk out of my mortgage every month. ROFL

• 1 month later...
Desertdawg

I think Mo will be your man, I know I've saved a bunch this way...

And if Mo see's this, I have made some major changes around the homestead, old chainlink fence gone, new block wall installed. Does this or other stuff need to be updated on my policy???

She'll love being referred to as "man"!

I do believe here and Marco are out of the country until end of this week.

Hey! Still in Paris with Marco! I would love to be your insurance man.

Dawg, you have an automatic amount given for your "separate structures". How much did the fence set you back? Want to message me on the other changes? I'm sure it's all fine but just need to make sure you didn't install any gold faucets or anything like that that we'd have to add. :)

Desertdawg

Sent you a PM but don't worry about it until your back from the land of croissants and funny looking hats. BTW I hope you get picture of Marco in a beret.

No pics of Marco in a beret but a couple of him eating a hamburger. LOL

I should just post the video eh Mo? I should just post the video eh Mo?

I should just post the video eh Mo? I should just post the video eh Mo?

NO!!! Please!!!!! I would disown you and then you'll have to go back to Patric.

• 2 months later...
new vette 62

Mo just did my insurance on my cars and it looks like she will save me a large chunk of money. The way I am spending it on the C2 I'll need the savings.

Thanks again :Score-101010:

• 3 months later...

I currently have everything with State Farm, house, Vette, Infinity, and the Polaris Razr. Can you look at all of them? The other thing is my homeowners insurance is paid from our escrow account. How do I switch that over?

• 1 month later...

I was rear ended, and the other parties insurance is saying that they might not cover all the damage because they might reach their coverage limits. They are wanting my insurance information. They say a can file a not at fault claim to cover the rest of the cost for the repairs. Never been involved in an accident like this, is it ok for them to do this ? Will it affect my premiums ? When its time to renew ?

I was getting hassles from another insurance company when my wife got hit. They tried to put her partially at fault. At that point I said screw it and just filed with mine and let them deal with it. Paid my deductible and called it good. A few months later I got my deductible refunded when they got their money back.

• 2 weeks later...

Mo, question for you. If you back into something (don't worry, I didn't!) and you claim it it goes under collision, right? Not like backing into another vehicle, like a wall, pole, sign etc. If the damage was like $1500 would it be worth it to pay it of pocket rather than claim it, or pay the deductible ($250-500) and risk a rate hike?

• 3 weeks later...

I currently have everything with State Farm, house, Vette, Infinity, and the Polaris Razr. Can you look at all of them? The other thing is my homeowners insurance is paid from our escrow account. How do I switch that over?

Ok...stomach ache time. I haven't logged in for awhile due to working and a few other things. I haven't seen any of these posts until just this minute. I'm so sorry, for some reason not all of my notifications - apparently none lately have made it to my email either. How late am I? Too late? Don't feel bad, it's my fault for not watching this thread. I'm sorry.

Mo, question for you. If you back into something (don't worry, I didn't!) and you claim it it goes under collision, right? Not like backing into another vehicle, like a wall, pole, sign etc. If the damage was like $1500 would it be worth it to pay it of pocket rather than claim it, or pay the deductible ($250-500) and risk a rate hike?

My bad bad bad. I didn't see this and no notification on my email that this post happened. Yes, anything other than an animal that you "collide" with goes under collision. Just because it's collision doesn't mean that it's chargeable necessarily. If you hit something unless it was moving right before you hit it, it becomes chargeable in almost all cases. $1500 is a large chunk to pay out of pocket. What I do with everyone who has this happen, is take the total repair, minus out the deductible, then you have the actual amount payable to you. Then I charge the claim hypothetically to see how the rates change.

With our rates, the raise of a chargeable claim is so minute, that it always makes sense to file it. Some companies are different though so I can't speak for everyone. Some companies make it financially impossible to file a smaller claim so always check first. Some companies, also, when you call to check, they'll log it in and whether you file it or not, it shows on your record after. That's why it's always best to have an agent you trust that you can speak freely with knowing the information isn't getting past you two unless you want to move forward.

Now...in the event of a TEEN driver, it may not make sense to file a claim because the percentages are much higher in the event of an at-fault claim. Unless you will also be responsible for the other party's damages as well. In that case, file the darn claim. The other party can collect their damages from you, then also file against the insurance company for more and even the same damages, leaving you with an out of pocket loss for no reason. I've seen it happen more than I should. If anyone else is ever involved, file the claim and let the insurance company legally handle it. It will always go better for you in the long run, plus it legally puts an end to the claim instead of paying the other party and leaving yourself open for 2 years after the claim.

I hope this answered your question.