repairs by mr bromley a review

him5211

i bought a 78 corvette right before i deployed and it needed alot of work. the door handle and the window wouldnt work properly amongnst other things so i found mr bromley on this website and and asked my wife to take it there while i was gone. mr bromley was extremely passionate and very helpful and he was able to comunicate to both my wife and myself even though i was so far away. he fixed the window and door and helped me with alot of other problems the car had. if anyone is looking for work on there c3 or any other type of car i would recommend mr bromley. i feel like he took very good care of us.

Is that the same 78 we saw Doug doing burnouts and running from the cops in??? Doug does good work, it's great to have him on ACE.

First of all: Thank you for your service :flag Second: Welcome to ACE! :ACE: Congrats to you and Doug for you Corvette passion!

Doug is a dam passionate dude when it comes to Vettes, Thanks for your service sir!

Doug has the best C3 in town .. ..of course I am biased .. I like biggest possible motor in smallest cars :) Some of the work he has done seems entirely like magic ..he rocks the oldies :) ..and welcome to ACE. Hope yer sandbox days are limited .. ..nothin feels as good as a Freedom Bird ride home. -Frank

Guest badbobs95

First of all: Thank you for your service :flag

Second: Welcome to ACE! :ACE:

Congrats to you and Doug for you Corvette passion!

I go along with everything he said. That was easy. Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

Thanks guys I can save a vette even when its in really bad shape. As long as the frame is not all rusted out its usually worth saving. Hectors 78 still needs a lot of love but its on the right path now.