• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• Z06_Mir

• azz061

• Shifty

I carry a Glock 36 on my hip and a .380 Smith and Wesson on me as well. Never hurst to have 13 to 14 friends with you in a time of need.

Yeah, me too on the right side, the left side is for the sawed off pistol grip 12ga Mossberg and a few throwing stars........ Your turn!

or

I don't have any friends with me, that anyone needs to know about.

I used to carry a M14, 4 extra clips, a bayonet, and a couple frag grenades when I was driving a 175mm self-propelled. Weapons for a range of 2 feet to 30 miles.

They frown on carrying that now.

Whos next?

Does anyone have a favorite holster for CC for a standard 1911?

What are you calling standard size? I carry a Commander size ( 4.25" barrel ) 1911 in a Galco King Tuk. In hides well under a jacket and is very comfortable. It might work for you under a t-shirt if you're in better shape than me. It is all about the holster, buy from a store that will take returns and you won't end up with a collection.

I agree with the commander size. I prefer a Para Ordnance c-6 45 light double action. sweetest double action trigger you have ever pulled and easy to conceal.

I'll either carry a full size Glock 21 or Styer M9. I've had to go the cheap route and use those nylon jobs for IWB. The G21 is the easiest to get to, but neither are tough. I will also carry the G21 in a Blackhawk OWB with larger shirts and is great. I also always carry one extra mag with me as well. I've gotten comfortable any way I carry all day as well.

I need my secret decoder ring to read this post with all the acronyms and numbers. I'm just learnin' the text codes of my teenage daughter and I thought that was hard.

I'll either carry a full size Glock 21 or Styer M9. I've had to go the cheap route and use those nylon jobs for IWB. The G21 is the easiest to get to, but neither are tough. I will also carry the G21 in a Blackhawk OWB with larger shirts and is great. I also always carry one extra mag with me as well. I've gotten comfortable any way I carry all day as well.

I need my secret decoder ring to read this post with all the acronyms and numbers. I'm just learnin' the text codes of my teenage daughter and I thought that was hard.

:werd:

G21 = Glock 21 full size .45 IWB is inside waistband OWB is outside waistband Styer is a manufacturer of the M9 which is a mid sized 9MM very similar to the Glock 19 (9MM) and was actually designed by the same guy. Keep up man. :lol

Went shooting at Teds with my dad this morning. My new XD 9 is sweet. Went through 200 rounds pretty fast lol. Posted Image

That XD 9 is a sweet thang, aint it!