• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• Z06_Mir

• azz061

• Shifty

No one is taking my gun, I'm committed now! I shot a friend of mines a couple weeks ago and totally fell in love so I finally went for it. Can't wait to shoot it. Bought it brand new never been fired so I'm even more excited.

I got up and took my dogs for a walk this morning...with my Glock on my hip. It's been there ever since. I barely notice wearing it anymore.

Bromley's Corvettes

Sweet little gun I have one just like it. I bought a extended mag holds one more round and has a place for your pinkie. It shoots great and super easy to carry even on the bike. I just got a XD sub compact 9mm holds 16 might be come my new carry gun Wish I knew you where looking to buy one I would have made you a deal on mine Posted Image

Sweet little gun I have one just like it. I bought a extended mag holds one more round and has a place for your pinkie. It shoots great and super easy to carry even on the bike. I just got a XD sub compact 9mm holds 16 might be come my new carry gun Wish I knew you where looking to buy one I would have made you a deal on mine Posted Image

I also bought a 7 round mag that I will likely use primarily. I like the place for your pinky a lot. I decided to buy one a couple weeks ago, but I was pretty set on buying new. I figure this will be my only gun and I want to know I was the one shooting it/carrying it if the time ever comes where I really need it. Though hopefully that day doesn't ever come and I just get to carry around this sweet gun :) It took me almost a year and probably shooting 10 different guns before finally deciding on this one. I was extremely picky!

Congrats on your first gun! You'll want another one sooner or later, something with a little more punch. I hope you have better luck than that stupid chick this morning who shot and killed her brother while holding a gun.

I really think I'll stick to 1 gun. Bijan has 4 or 5 handguns I think (I lost count years ago) and a couple of shotguns and some other stuff. My roommate also has quite a few so I have access to many, I only need 1 though. The hard part will be keeping them away from mine! I'm planning on taking the CCW class in January and then I'll be able to carry in a lot more states.. though not California where I feel like I'd need it most. Ahhhh Californians...

Actually, many in the gun world call it Comifornia or Kalifornia. I for one don't even like going back there...and I was born and raised there.

cute bb gun

Eh. I can carry a full size 1911 if I want to. I'd rather not have it protrude from my shirt though. I needed something I could conceal on my person and would fit in my hands comfortably. :hunter

I was going to buy a conceal holster for the P99 but instead I am trying to get Smith and Wesson to send me a new rear sight.... they are offering to fix it for free if I send it to them.... yeah no. Either way I have not shot that Sig but the XDM I shot was quite nice. As before, welcome to the club :rockon2:

92ZR1Wannabe

You can conceal a 1911 with no issue with the right holster!!! Now go practice with that gun!

:agree

I carry a Glock 22 (40cal) concealed daily. It's all about the holster, I bet I have a box with 8 or 9 holsters that I have gone through until I finally found one that I really liked (some cheap, some not).

Very Cool.

I caught the 8 hr Armed Personal Defense Course offered at the Ben Avery Range on Groupon ($75 for two). Booked it to get my wife a little more experience. We're going to attend the Friday Feb 1 - 8 hr class.

I was pleasantly surprised when she considered it a great X-Mas Present.

http://www.armedpersonaldefense.com/AZ-ccw-course.html'>AZ CCW

Check out the above link if anybody else is interested.

Skip

Let us know when you want to go for ladies day and I'll bring some of my pistols out for us to play with.

Let us know when you want to go for ladies day and I'll bring some of my pistols out for us to play with.

We're going to go on Friday. Better bring Siegren because you don't look like a lady to me Drew.... :banannarainbow: