Deer-Dawg-Crash now with pics

Marco

So, you're telling us that you're coming out of the closet in 2013???

Wait. I just post about wrecking our vette and how we could have died in a fireball of death,

and your excited about when I'm coming out of the closet???

How sweet.

But keep your panties on Eddie. I'm not going to the prom with you no matter how much you beg.

Haha!! I was just thinking the same thing. Except for the panties on Eddie.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• aenigma

• Blk n Blu

Except for the panties on Eddie.

I think the panties on Eddie is better than the thought of him taking them off...

Dawg, from the description of the damage to your car it sure sounds like a total re-paint is in order. I would be more than happy to give you and Joe the paint code for the dark red metalic color on C4orce2. Just sayin!!

Dawg, from the description of the damage to your car it sure sounds like a total re-paint is in order. I would be more than happy to give you and Joe the paint code for the dark red metalic color on C4orce2. Just sayin!!

The dark red. Yea! My favorite. It must be the new color of 2012. I'm seeing it all over the place now that I've deemed it my favorite color.

Larry, yes total reprint. But see the tag line you earned this morning, the world needs more Orange?.. :Orange: Nuff said!

Except for the panties on Eddie.

I think the panties on Eddie is better than the thought of him taking them off...

Stop it! I'm visual! Both of those visions just weren't right.

Hey Dawg, where did you take your vette to? I want to put it on my list to call eventually to get some work done.

Hey Dawg, where did you take your vette to? I want to put it on my list to call eventually to get some work done.

Classic Gold Auto

Talk to Joe, he takes care of ACE...

Sorry Cale, it's not bent so no new one!

Hate hearin this Dwayne ... glad you were on the wheel .... cud have certainly gone way bad ..... and happy you two are okey ..... Posted Image

I know the seat clean up fairly easy !!!! #justsayin Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

Oh wow glad you guys are ok. I have seen the deer in head lights on way to Payson on T-day. I was going about 70 and it was just standing on side of road looking at me. I slowed down and dropped a few gears and moved over to center of road and when i got real close it jumped in front of me lol. Thank god or BMW for having great brakes with ABS. I almost had a deer BBQ on side of road. Your lucky it happen the way it did if you hit the deer and it flew up and through windshield you guys would have been getting real friendly with a deer lol.

Wow, Glad you guys are ok! The car can be replaced but it would just not be the same without you guys!

Holy Sheep Shit! Glad you guys didn't get hurt. I know the feeling though when deer all of a sudden appear in front of you...Yikes! :banghead

Larry, yes total reprint.

But see the tag line you earned this morning, the world needs more Orange?..

:Orange:

Nuff said!

I supposed that is my Xmas present from you!! :clap