• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• aenigma

• Blk n Blu

Holy Cow Bat Man!!!!!!!!! I just got my 'puter out of the shop found this post. Glad you and Jammye are okay. I have almost hit every kind of critter known to the free world on that road but not on the reducing radius turns. The four foot berms places the location. If you had some of those Chu-Chu train retractable wheels under the vett, you could have taken the rail road tracks home.

Let me fix Marco's discription a little..

Coming home last monday nite, between Maricopa and Gila Bend. right hand corner at about 60mph and theres a deer so I swerved a little to miss it and lost the rear, by the time I caught it we were headed for the dirt and a 4 foot embankment at about 35 or 40mph.

Teh nose took the hit and it popped us up over the top where it landed and stopped, the roll was less than 2 feet.

Teh nose is gone from the top of the grill to the front tires, radiators are hanging! The only other mark underneath was a dent in one of the mufflers. At least 3 of the 4 rims are bent and theres scratches all along the sides from teh greasewoods...

Why did it happen? The half wornout kuhmo's are teh suck, slippery is an understatement.

Why didn't I have better tires or replace them? Cheap is now not a very good word to use when buying tires, and I was going to kill these at the autoX.

So Joe has it, the insurance is covering it, and me and Jammye are not hurt. But we are still hiding in a closet until 2012 is over!

I still think you're on schedule to have your car back before I get mine. I'm hoping to have the engine to LPM before I leave town on the 14th.

:eek Wow I just caught up to this thread also. Sorry for your mis-hap, and glad your both fine too :angel

Joe said mine should be ready Tuesday. Problem is I don't think I can get there on Tuesday...might have to wait until Wednesday. I'll take a peak at yours if it's still there.

Mine will be there at least another week or two, it has to be completely put together plus alignment and anything else that might pop up!

Because of the holiday shipping we are waiting on the last front fender to arrive from Flint, Joe should have it by Friday.

Then it's paint time :partydance:

Front fender! Flint!

Sounds like ZR1 to me.

• 2 weeks later...

stopped by and said hello to your beast Dawg .... ready for new and shiny stuff !!!!

Posted Image

Thanks, I took the rims and tires to Joe's house on saturday morning, didn't make it to the shop to see my baby.....

Don't worry Larry, you'll still have a chance to use all those orange jokes on me after it's painted..... Besides red is so dated now. Charley, don't you have something to do?

Might be time for a cruz...now where is that deer at again Dawg? State Farm nothing to see here! Lookin good.