• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• aenigma

• Blk n Blu

Glasses so you can see the deer sooner?

Orange you glad you didn't say deer nooner? uh, that's all I got

Brush gaurds, glasses, off road lighting.... NOT! I can assure you clowns it is a Corvette OE part that none of you have.

Brush gaurds, glasses, off road lighting.... NOT!

I can assure you clowns it is a Corvette OE part that none of you have.

hmmm, veddy interesting

Brush gaurds, glasses, off road lighting.... NOT!

I can assure you clowns it is a Corvette OE part that none of you have.

AMRAAM's and Sidewinders for those irksome road animals?

Rainbow flag inserts?

Show me a GM part number for those Charlie and I'll add them, if you can't then you have to put a set on your car.

Sorry Dwayne, missed the OEM part in your post. But if none of us have it on there cars just thinking it might be a little tiny bit gh.... :lol

Deer whistles?

Too soon?

:leaving

Since no one else is guessing, I'm happy to tell you your wrong!

Wow DD .. glad you and yours weren't hurt. Learned a long time ago not to trust any animal close to a road ..they are completely unpredictable. Been very lucky .. have 'evaded' several without messin up us or the car. Brings new meaning to 'once the dust settles' .. glad you're able to spruce up your ride and make it better :) Hope you and yours have a great New Year dood :) -Frank n Kathy

Dawg, I totally missed this too and I've seen where you said "Wrecked" in your signature block. I'm glad you're all ok, but I think you should have your car repainted Carbon Flash Metallic, just like mine.

If I paint it CFM then I will have to put with all the hate from CFM haters. I think I'll stick with AOM because AOM haters are all pansies.... :chris

If I paint it CFM then I will have to put with all the hate from CFM haters.

I think I'll stick with AOM because AOM haters are all pansies.... :chris

Dawg, I'm a huge fan of teh Atomic Orange....teh only color better is teh Artic White... :thumbs

All right, I've been good for several days now. But just for the "pansy" remark, I'll guess, or at least suggest, that your surprise is a complete body red wrap (for the car, not you)!!! What do I win, what do I win? :banannarainbow:

:agree

:Orange:

Sorry about your accident.

Glad you and the wife are okay..

All right, I've been good for several days now. But just for the "pansy" remark, I'll guess, or at least suggest, that your surprise is a complete body red wrap (for the car, not you)!!! What do I win, what do I win? :banannarainbow:

Larry, you win a body wrap (for your body, not the vette) applied by Chad and a barrel of Crisco so Chad has fun too... :lol

Thanks Bob, I'll be back better than ever.

Dawg's response: "Larry, you win a body wrap (for your body, not the vette) applied by Chad and a barrel of Crisco so Chad has fun too..." Just goes to show you what the guys from Gila Bend-----------over have on their minds most of the time!! :smilelol

a complete body red wrap (for the car, not you)!!! What do I win, what do I win?

and I see what your were thinking, when the fear of posting a comment on ACE might actually reveal your inner thoughts.

Dang red vette owners and their hidden desires!

Because of the holiday shipping we are waiting on the last front fender to arrive from Flint, Joe should have it by Friday. Then it's paint time :partydance: