• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Marco

• aenigma

• Blk n Blu

When you first said you were doing ZR1 fenders I would have disagreed and said go with Z06 but after seeing it in person I like it a lot! There may be hope for the C7 taillights yet. LOL!

I'll say it here, if the C7 tail lights we're available two weeks ago, I might have done it just to be different..

Posted Image

I'll say it here, if the C7 tail lights we're available two weeks ago, I might have done it just to be different..

Posted Image

ZR C7 Sorta? :lol

Please tell me your not putting ZR1 badges on it :smilelol

If I do will you crash into me?

How about ZNR ? Z Not Really.. With a red type R letter :lol

No i like you!

When you first said you were doing ZR1 fenders I would have disagreed and said go with Z06 but after seeing it in person I like it a lot!

I think the few I talked to before the decision all said the sane thing, go ZO6 or Grand Sport fenders, even Joe questioned it, until we thought about the AO paint on those extra curves...I think it's going to look awesome, but just once it would be cool to get a full sunlight picture of the dang thing... :lol

Where did they install the "Deer Guard"; I couldn't see it on any of the pics? :banghead

Reading is essential to survival.... I missed the deer, no need for push guards...

Where did they install the "Deer Guard"; I couldn't see it on any of the pics? :banghead

Reading is essential to survival.... I missed the deer, no need for push guards...

OK then..

Where did they install the "Desert Berm Guard"; I couldn't see it on any of the pics? :banghead

A Deer Guard might have saved your Pumpkin the damage it suffered. You could have stayed on the road and saved the Deer for the BBQ. Besides, a Deer Guard certainly couldn't ruin the look of an ORANGE vette! :facepalm:

OK then..

Where did they install the "Desert Berm Guard"; I couldn't see it on any of the pics? :banghead

You can shut your pie hole, Larry doesn't need any help! :lol

You could have stayed on the road and saved the Deer for the BBQ.

I have plenty of rodents and other road kill already marinating just for you ...

Disclaimer: this is a joke, I only serve healthy beef or pork!

OK then..

You can shut your pie hole, Larry doesn't need any help! :lol

At the moment it's a cornbread hole.

:facepalm: Geesh 291 posts over an orange car and a deer? Yikes I've seen less post when a member dies..............................

I have been after Joe to send me a picture in the sun for a week now, he just sent this...

Posted Image

Really? one little spot of sunshine !

Thanks guys, Joe said they were surprised how little adjustment was needed on the alignment rack, apparently the old rims and tires took the brunt of the impact. Tonight Joe is going to drive it home and tomorrow they will wetsand and buff... I told him to drive it tonight to make sure it's 100%, we don't want to drive it home and have to turn around and take it right back if something comes loose or whatever...