Body Shop for C3 repair

Ted Y

I need a recommendation for a friend. He has a 1980 and a guy backed into his car and cracked one of the body panels. Would prefer someone experienced with these cars for the body repair. Thanks!

I need a recommendation for a friend. He has a 1980 and a guy backed into his car and cracked one of the body panels.

Would prefer someone experienced with these cars for the body repair.

Thanks!

Crap I just spaced it... dammit its owned by Ray Gutard (SP?)... Old English Creations I believe. Not cheap but he has a good amount of experience with Vette's.

http://www.oecbodyshop.com/

Check with the guys at Classic Gold ... They've been putting out some pretty nice early Vette stuff !!!

Yeah, I need places in the Phoenix area. I wasn't sure if Classic Gold did the old fiberglass stuff. Thanks guys. Any other recommendations?

Bromley's Corvettes

I have a shop I have been using for years. They have done many vettes for me and my truck.

Bromley's Corvettes

If he needs any other work on the car I can get the body and paint done and fix what ever else he needs. I can make it real easy for him just drop it off Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

Saw a gorgeous black C3 at Classic today ..... is this your friends car Ted ????

sure a lot of busted up glass down there right now ....... Posted Image

Saw a gorgeous black C3 at Classic today ..... is this your friends car Ted ????

sure a lot of busted up glass down there right now ....... Posted Image

Was it a black '80 that looked like this? I detailed it not long ago.

Posted Image

Posted Image

That would be the one ..... getting a wheel well ouch tricked out ........ they sure do nice glass work ...... Posted Image

I know just got to find a weekend that i can drop her off so you and the little guy can teach me. Actually i can hang out with the little guy and we can watch you work!