My wheels are done, and should arrive by Friday !

FNBADAZ06

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• azz061

• P51tj

• MOTV8

However, you might be the first Z06 posing down as a GS. :lol

You're right......ZR1 roof, halo and ground effects, and GS styled wheels.....I'm a mutt vette :smilelol

OEM GS wheel in black chrome

Posted Image

FNBADAZ06 GS style wheel in black chrome

Posted Image

a cross breed is what i would call it! The best of all worlds! Now install the dam go fast parts so your not a wax queen anymore! Plus losing to me at the track is going to get old after awhile!

a cross breed is what i would call it! The best of all worlds! Now install the dam go fast parts so your not a wax queen anymore! Plus losing to me at the track is going to get old after awhile!

LOL True Dat :facepalm:

I now have enough parts to do a "bolt-on" only challenge........hhhmmmmmmm :edward:

bolt them on and come get whipped! Maybe a certain lady with a bolt on car will race you, afterall she traps 127! lol

Slammer traps 127?

Yo Victor... I tried PM'ing you and it said no. Call me... 520-979-9889

my GOD !!!!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THey were right.......pic's didn't due them justice.

The car won't be back on the ground until tomorrow when they finish the clear bra, and I haven't ordered the Corvette center caps yet, but I'll snap a pic or two and post in a few minutes........after I stop crying :smilelol

bolt them on and come get whipped! Maybe a certain lady with a bolt on car will race you, afterall she traps 127! lol

Slammer traps 127?

Yo Victor... I tried PM'ing you and it said no. Call me... 520-979-9889

I'll buzz you in a few, Poppa.

you keep wettin your pants too often .... it will be come a habit ;;;; we'll have to start bringin ya DEPENDS !@@!@ Those are some sweet lookin wheels dude !!!

Swaaa-eeeet! I think the last picture probably looks the closest to how they look in person, right?

Swaaa-eeeet!

I think the last picture probably looks the closest to how they look in person, right?

I used the flash on that picture. The darknest does change as light hits them......you've got to see them in person as pic's are hard to catch how they look.

The 60th Anniversary center caps are way too light in color to go with my wheels.

I have a set of 100th Anniversay caps coming, and I bought a competition grey cap that I'm going to shoot with the smoke clear I have to see how close it matches the wheels.

100th Annv. caps

Posted Image